ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What is the best Investment Plan in Srilanka?

(#11)
Old
MACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really nice

12-27-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranga_rama View Post
Yep it was. but have come down drastically in the recent past.
but in the long run, it has upwards trend

if you compare the prices in 2008 & 2011

and also lands are also a good investment.

low risk but high return
(#12)
Old
whizzkid has a spectacular aura aboutwhizzkid has a spectacular aura aboutwhizzkid has a spectacular aura aboutwhizzkid has a spectacular aura about

12-27-2011, 12:07 PM

I prfer this sequence... Just an idea...

Deposit some in Gov. bank first (low interest, but up to some extent your money is secured when compared to some private high rate banks)

Then coinsider deposit on some private, well-known, long lasting companies/bank (high interst, but there is uncertainity)

If you have plenty of money consider buying a commercial property and rent it

share market is high gains but involes high risks...

the best investement is investing on something that you really know profitable..
Ex:- if you have lecturing skills, then try to start an institute of your own
(#13)
Old
MACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really nice

Quote:
High risk -- high return- probably the share market. (which is dull at the moment and highly manipulated)

Low risk -- low return- probably an Fixed Deposit in a non banking insititution. They offer a higher rate than a normal bank.
yes.

non banking institutions like LOFC gives around 12-13%

but you should invest in a reputed company
(#14)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACAVITY View Post
but in the long run, it has upwards trend

if you compare the prices in 2008 & 2011

and also lands are also a good investment.

low risk but high return

Vehicles?????
(#15)
Old
whizzkid has a spectacular aura aboutwhizzkid has a spectacular aura aboutwhizzkid has a spectacular aura aboutwhizzkid has a spectacular aura about

12-27-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
High risk -- high return- probably the share market. (which is dull at the moment and highly manipulated)

Low risk -- low return- probably an Fixed Deposit in a non banking insititution. They offer a higher rate than a normal bank.
(#16)
Old
kamatha will become famous soon enough

12-27-2011, 12:10 PM

I am very happy about all your comment and ideas. Keep going.

Thanks,
(#17)
Old
killershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the rough

12-27-2011, 12:13 PM

BUMP !
(#18)
Old
OnDaRock will become famous soon enough

12-27-2011, 12:16 PM

I am trading on CSE and it is not bad normally but at the moment market is dull. But as you are going to invest now you will not loose since the price is very low at the moment.
You can buy some good shares for low and sell them higher in like 3-4 months. Guaranteeing you will earn more than a fixed deposit.
My broker is Capital Trust and if you want more details I can send you.
(#19)
Old
kamatha will become famous soon enough

12-27-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnDaRock View Post
I am trading on CSE and it is not bad normally but at the moment market is dull. But as you are going to invest now you will not loose since the price is very low at the moment.
You can buy some good shares for low and sell them higher in like 3-4 months. Guaranteeing you will earn more than a fixed deposit.
My broker is Capital Trust and if you want more details I can send you.
Thanks for your info. Please if you can send me some information about Share market investments .
(#20)
Old
kandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of lightkandahar is a glorious beacon of light

12-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Take high risk and invest for small business. if you work hard and fair it definitely works.always keep in mind...try to take minimum profit from items you sell.it can make big customer base.also try to do something uncommon. ex: my friend start business then he select "needle Business. he invest almost 200,000. but now few years later he became millionaire.