my love:rebirth

sithmini

Active member
  • Jul 13, 2008
    2,567
    17
    38
    Around
    I thought you are the one for me​
    But I’m one from your list​
    I thought you would love me forever but you dismayed me​
    I thought I couldn’t live without you​
    But I survived without you​
    I thought you won’t come back again​
    But you came​
    I thought you won’t realize my love​
    But now you are ready to show your true love​
    I thought I would accept your love​
    But I couldn’t, because of our history​
    I thought your tears would make me cry​
    But it made me happy​
    I thought this is the revenge of the nature​
    Yes! this is the rebirth of my life

    :rofl::):rofl::):rofl::):rofl::):rofl::)
    ​

    ​
     

    harshafx

    Member
    Nov 8, 2007
    8,690
    7
    0
    I thought your tears would make me cry
    But it made me happy
    I thought this is the revenge of the nature
    Yes! this is the rebirth of my life
    hapoo harima kurirui ne oya :eek::dull:
    hehe hondai hondai ....:rofl: