ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#1)
Old
kasuwa1235 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to kasuwa1235 Send a message via Yahoo to kasuwa1235 Send a message via Skype™ to kasuwa1235
smile Dialog Pocket Office - 12-19-2008, 07:56 PM

Redefining the concept of working in an office. Now receive all your Voice Mails, Video Mails, Email and Fax Messages on your mobile with Pocket Office.

If your mobile number is 077 1 234 567
Your Voice-mail number: 077 1 234 567
Your Video-mail number: 077 1 234 567
Your E-mail address: 77 1 234 [email protected]
Your Fax number: The number will be sent via SMS

Features and Benefits

All your important messages received via various mediums can now be received on your mobile.
Can also access you messages via web. You can even reply or forward the messages then and there.
15 Mb of space to store messages in your web inbox.
Check fax messages on your mobile. You can also forward your virtual fax number to any desired fax number.
To read fax messages, you can visit http://pocketoffice.dialog.lk and login to your Pocket Office web account. You can forward received fax messages to any email address at no additional cost.

Using and Setting Up

To configure Pocket Office on your package: Dial 771 and follow the instructions

To obtain your fax number: Type FAX and send to 767. The fax number will be sent to you via SMS shortly.
To access your messages through your mobile: Dial 771
To access your messages via web: Visit http://pocketoffice.dialog.lk Login to the portal using your
MyDialog MOBILE user name and password

Note: The fax facility is available for Dialog Postpaid Packages only

Rates

Rs. 3/- will be charged per minute for calls made to 771
Monthly rental Rs. 100/- is charged for the fax service
Rs. 7/- will be charged for each fax sent out or forwarded to external fax number from your Pocket Office Inbox

Applicable taxes to be added.

Conditions

Fax facility is available for Dialog Postpaid Packages only
Phone compatibility required to use selected facilities

FAQs

What is Pocket Office?
It’s simply your Voice Mail, Video Mail, E-Mail and fax all in one mailbox. You can forward your calls, faxes and emails to and from this mailbox. To access all your messages dial 771 from your Dialog mobile or visit http://pocketoffice.dialog.lk and login to your inbox using your MyDialog MOBILE username and password. This mailbox acts just about the same as any other mail account – with the only exception being – this is not only for E-mails.
How do I activate Pocket Office?
It is already activated on your package. To configure dial 771 no your mobile and follow the instructions
What is my Pocket Office E-mail address?
It is your Dialog mobile [email protected]
Ex: 771 234 [email protected]
How do I forward my faxes or calls to my pocket office mailbox?

Forward all your faxes or calls to 0777 011 011 and your fax messages will be directed to the pocket office mailbox.
Is there an option for me to see the e-mails that I get to my pocket office mailbox through the mobile?
Yes, this can be done via Dmail, where, all the e-mails that you receive to the Pocket Office mailbox can be forwarded to your mobile in the form of an SMS. To activate Dmail, type DMAIL and send to 678.
Once Dmail is activated on your mobile, follow the below instructions to activate this feature on your Pocket Office
Login to your Pocket Office web portal
Go to ‘Options’ in your mailbox and click on ‘D-Mail Preferences’ at the bottom of the page
Click the ‘Enable’ option at the top of the page.
Rs. 1/- will be charged for each SMS notification
How can I manage my contacts in my pocket office mailbox?
There is a ‘Contacts’ tab in your mailbox web interface. You can add or modify your contacts listed on this page.
How do I customize my voice mailbox greetings?
Go to ‘Options’ in your mailbox and click on ‘Setting-up Your Greeting’
You will be directed to the ‘Voice Greeting Management’ page, where you can select your preferred greeting to
be played at a preferred time
How would I know when I receive messages on Pocket Office?
You can select to receive alerts via SMS or e-mail. To set the alert, follow the instructions given below.
Go to ‘Options’ on your Pocket Office web mailbox
Click on ‘Notification Settings’ and select the preferred alert option
Can I set mailbox management rules on my Pocket office mailbox?
Yes, you can. You can do this by following these steps:
Click on ‘Message Management’. Then click on ‘Message Filtering’ and select ‘Manage Message Filtering Rules’
You will be directed to ‘Message Filter Rules’ page where you can create your mailbox rules.

http://www.dialog.lk/en/mobile/servi...ice/index.html

Thawath mokak hari magadiyak
(#2)
Old
Sarath N. Silva is an unknown quantity at this point

12-19-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasuwa1235
Redefining the concept of working in an office. Now receive all your Voice Mails, Video Mails, Email and Fax Messages on your mobile with Pocket Office.

If your mobile number is 077 1 234 567
Your Voice-mail number: 077 1 234 567
Your Video-mail number: 077 1 234 567
Your E-mail address: 77 1 234 [email protected]
Your Fax number: The number will be sent via SMS

Features and Benefits

All your important messages received via various mediums can now be received on your mobile.
Can also access you messages via web. You can even reply or forward the messages then and there.
15 Mb of space to store messages in your web inbox.
Check fax messages on your mobile. You can also forward your virtual fax number to any desired fax number.
To read fax messages, you can visit http://pocketoffice.dialog.lk and login to your Pocket Office web account. You can forward received fax messages to any email address at no additional cost.

Using and Setting Up

To configure Pocket Office on your package: Dial 771 and follow the instructions

To obtain your fax number: Type FAX and send to 767. The fax number will be sent to you via SMS shortly.
To access your messages through your mobile: Dial 771
To access your messages via web: Visit http://pocketoffice.dialog.lk Login to the portal using your
MyDialog MOBILE user name and password

Note: The fax facility is available for Dialog Postpaid Packages only

Rates

Rs. 3/- will be charged per minute for calls made to 771
Monthly rental Rs. 100/- is charged for the fax service
Rs. 7/- will be charged for each fax sent out or forwarded to external fax number from your Pocket Office Inbox

Applicable taxes to be added.

Conditions

Fax facility is available for Dialog Postpaid Packages only
Phone compatibility required to use selected facilities

FAQs

What is Pocket Office?
It’s simply your Voice Mail, Video Mail, E-Mail and fax all in one mailbox. You can forward your calls, faxes and emails to and from this mailbox. To access all your messages dial 771 from your Dialog mobile or visit http://pocketoffice.dialog.lk and login to your inbox using your MyDialog MOBILE username and password. This mailbox acts just about the same as any other mail account – with the only exception being – this is not only for E-mails.
How do I activate Pocket Office?
It is already activated on your package. To configure dial 771 no your mobile and follow the instructions
What is my Pocket Office E-mail address?
It is your Dialog mobile [email protected]
Ex: 771 234 [email protected]
How do I forward my faxes or calls to my pocket office mailbox?

Forward all your faxes or calls to 0777 011 011 and your fax messages will be directed to the pocket office mailbox.
Is there an option for me to see the e-mails that I get to my pocket office mailbox through the mobile?
Yes, this can be done via Dmail, where, all the e-mails that you receive to the Pocket Office mailbox can be forwarded to your mobile in the form of an SMS. To activate Dmail, type DMAIL and send to 678.
Once Dmail is activated on your mobile, follow the below instructions to activate this feature on your Pocket Office
Go to ‘Options’ in your mailbox and click on ‘D-Mail Preferences’ at the bottom of the page
Click the ‘Enable’ option at the top of the page.
Rs. 1/- will be charged for each SMS notification
How can I manage my contacts in my pocket office mailbox?
There is a ‘Contacts’ tab in your mailbox web interface. You can add or modify your contacts listed on this page.
How do I customize my voice mailbox greetings?
Go to ‘Options’ in your mailbox and click on ‘Setting-up Your Greeting’
You will be directed to the ‘Voice Greeting Management’ page, where you can select your preferred greeting to
be played at a preferred time
How would I know when I receive messages on Pocket Office?
You can select to receive alerts via SMS or e-mail. To set the alert, follow the instructions given below.
Click on ‘Notification Settings’ and select the preferred alert option
Can I set mailbox management rules on my Pocket office mailbox?
Yes, you can. You can do this by following these steps:
Click on ‘Message Management’. Then click on ‘Message Filtering’ and select ‘Manage Message Filtering Rules’
You will be directed to ‘Message Filter Rules’ page where you can create your mailbox rules.

http://www.dialog.lk/en/mobile/servi...ice/index.html

Thawath mokak hari magadiyak

Ane Palayan ban yanda ubala pissuda?????????????????????

(#3)
Old
urajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to allurajdrlk is a name known to all

Send a message via ICQ to urajdrlk Send a message via MSN to urajdrlk Send a message via Yahoo to urajdrlk Send a message via Skype™ to urajdrlk
12-19-2008, 07:58 PM

Thawath mokak hari magodi wadak bawa nam sure ma sure thamai ban..............!!
(#4)
Old

Send a message via MSN to kasuwa1235 Send a message via Yahoo to kasuwa1235 Send a message via Skype™ to kasuwa1235
12-19-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarath N. Silva

Ane Palayan ban yanda ubala pissuda?????????????????????

ube kauda bun

moosalaya
(#5)
Old

12-20-2008, 08:13 AM

(#6)
Old
tharuksha123 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to tharuksha123 Send a message via Yahoo to tharuksha123
12-20-2008, 08:15 AM

moka me ?S
(#7)
Old
DJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of lightDJ ASHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to DJ ASHAN Send a message via AIM to DJ ASHAN Send a message via MSN to DJ ASHAN Send a message via Yahoo to DJ ASHAN Send a message via Skype™ to DJ ASHAN
12-20-2008, 08:16 AM

wedhak ne