ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page ANDROID Rooting help..!!

(#11)
Old
චිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to චිරි චිරි වැස්ස
Up 03-11-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmagz View Post
man hithanne chiri chiri oya kiyanne me gena wenna athi.. 4.0.2.A.0.42
oka s/w version eka
mata ona karanawa android version eka ex: 2.3.3 / 2.3.4 / 2.3.5
(#12)
Old
Thilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of light

03-11-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by චිරි චිරි වැස්ස View Post
oka s/w version eka

aniwa 2.3.4
Q3 2011 xperia series eka okkoma 2.3.4 awe(Neo V,Ray,Live with walkman etc)
use doomlord's easy toolkit to root
use this to root machan
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1320350

Last edited by Thilinacba; 03-11-2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: added link for root kit
(#13)
Old
චිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of lightචිරි චිරි වැස්ස is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to චිරි චිරි වැස්ස
03-11-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilinacba View Post

aniwa 2.3.4
use this to root machan

maath porata easy toolkit eka thama denna heduwe
(#14)
Old
lkmagz is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Skype™ to lkmagz
03-11-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
oka s/w version eka
haaaaa ekada!!! sry machan, man thama aluthne. tharaha ganna epa!! 2.3.4
(#15)
Old

03-11-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilinacba View Post

aniwa 2.3.4
use this to root machan
thanx machan godaaaaak thanx.. eth aulak weyda ban??
(#16)
Old
Thilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of light

03-11-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
maath porata easy toolkit eka thama denna heduwe

Quote:
thanx machan godaaaaak thanx.. eth aulak weyda ban??
nope kisi awulak na,don't worry

just follow
Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Easy rooting toolkit (v4.0)
created by DooMLoRD
using exploit zergRush (Revolutionary Team)
Credits go to all those involved in making this possible!
---------------------------------------------------------------
[*] This script will:
(1) root ur device using latest zergRush exploit (21 Nov)
(2) install Busybox (1.18.4)
(3) install SU files (binary: 3.0.3 and apk: 3.0.6)
[*] Before u begin:
(1) make sure u have installed adb drivers for ur device
(2) enable "USB DEBUGGING"
from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
(3) enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"
from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
(4) [OPTIONAL] increase screen timeout to 10 minutes
(5) connect USB cable to PHONE and then connect to PC
(6) skip "PC Companion Software" prompt on device

Last edited by Thilinacba; 03-11-2012 at 10:23 PM.
(#17)
Old

03-11-2012, 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=Thilinacba;12280432]

uba nam deyyek neme machan dewalayak!! e wagema yalu man thenaka dekka menna mehema. me mokakada ban??

4.0.2.A.0.42 ekata downgrade karala root karanna machan.Dan boot loader eka unlock karanna yanna epa custom rom ehema use karanna idea ekak nettam mokada ICS update eka next month enawa eka enakal inna
(#18)
Old

03-11-2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:

uba nam deyyek neme machan dewalayak!! e wagema yalu man thenaka dekka menna mehema. me mokakada ban??

4.0.2.A.0.42 ekata downgrade karala root karanna machan.Dan boot loader eka unlock karanna yanna epa custom rom ehema use karanna idea ekak nettam mokada ICS update eka next month enawa eka enakal inna
ubata oka prashnayak wenne na machan,ube 4.0.2.A.0.42 fw eka ne kohomat tiyenne.4.0.2.A.0.62 ho ita wadi number ekak thiyena xperia phones root karanna amarui ekai case eka
Also pc companion eken update karanna epa Android 4.0.3 ICS update eka next month dihata enakal.

Last edited by Thilinacba; 03-12-2012 at 07:39 AM.
(#19)
Old
ENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of lightENEMY is a glorious beacon of light

03-11-2012, 10:55 PM

Rooting is the process , enabling android users to get the full usage or the super powers of their devices, simply once you purchased the device it comes with default user settings and privileges that the user is limited up to some basic functionalists , therefore u need to get your phone rooted to max out your droid..EX: right now um using Experia x8 with android version 2.1 installed.since i don't have a wireless router with me i wanted to create an adhoc network and let my droid get access to my laptop's internet.by default finding adhoc networks is disabled in my version of Android.so the solution was to hack the phone (root) and modify the Wifi related system files on my droid.i think that'll be one good example for you to understand what's the benefit of Rooting your phone.Last night i rooted my phone and now everything's working like a charm.do few researches on youtube and you'll get to know how to root using an easy application called "Super one click root" .... cheers
(#20)
Old
hansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to allhansa1018 is a name known to all

03-11-2012, 11:03 PM

bump