BLN control - Pro v0.17.5
Requirements: for Android version 2.1
Overview: The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
This app *REQUIRES* a kernel with BLN mod.
== What is the BLN mod? ==
The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
It enables any android application to use the touchkey backlights of your phone as a notification led.
Supported Samsung Galaxy S phones:
Galaxy S i9000,
Galaxy S Captivate
Galaxy S Fascinate
Galaxy S Vibrant
Google Nexus S
== Features: ==
* enable/disable the BLN function by:
* locale plug-in
* scheduler (disable BLN at night, ...)
* adjustable timeout of static led notification
* update notification (new BLN app, liblights or kernel releases)
* locale plug-in(s) to toggle statuses of:
bln, blinking, scheduler, static led, notification led
* select the time of led-on/-off interval
* select total blinking duration (5-60 minutes or unlimited)
* select led status after blinking ends(on/off)
* stop blinking if battery is below a selectable % level
* adjustable timeout of static led notification after blinking
* adds led notifications to:
* phone app (missed calls)
== Features planned: ==
* add led notification support to the calendar
== Attention: ==
** Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight! And it requires at least froyo.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
modified: proximity sensor is only active when notification led is active
fixed: ringermode change might result in erroneously enabled notification led
fixed: minor bugs