ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > ElaKiri.com > Announcements
Reload this Page Free Tickets to SLPL Matches and Opening Ceremony!

(#1)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
Up Free Tickets to SLPL Matches and Opening Ceremony! - 08-06-2012, 12:07 PM

Update!
We are giving away FREE Tickets to all the SLPL matches!
Post here if you want free tickets!

We have lot of tickets to give away. Tickets are offered as first come first serve basis. So please collect them soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Hurry up!

We are giving away invites to the prestigious Sri Lanka Premier League Opening Ceremony + Free Tickets to the cricket matches!

Opening Ceremony on 10th of August 2012, 7.30pm @ Sugathadasa Indoor Stadium (Invites ONLY Event!)

Maxi Priest and many other local and international artists will entertain you.

The following are some of the Items from the opening ceremony of SLPL,

- Maxi Priest and the band along with Chris Gayle
- Bathiya and Santhush with Lasith Malinga & T.M. Dilshan
- Reenie With Sanath Jayasuriya
- Lanthra & Ashanthi
- Arjun ( Why this koleveri English cover on youtube)
- Lazer Act

and many more.

Post here if you want an invitation for the opening ceremony or free tickets to attend SLPL Matches.

We have lot of invites and tickets to give away. Winners will be selected from a raffle draw.

Hurry up!

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM – [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#2)
Old
crash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of lightcrash45 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to crash45 Send a message via Yahoo to crash45 Send a message via Skype™ to crash45
08-06-2012, 12:13 PM

mathath one big bro...
(#3)
Old
කඩේ යන් නැති එකා has a spectacular aura aboutකඩේ යන් නැති එකා has a spectacular aura aboutකඩේ යන් නැති එකා has a spectacular aura aboutකඩේ යන් නැති එකා has a spectacular aura about

08-06-2012, 12:15 PM

i want tooooooooooooo.............
(#4)
Old
Ereshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud ofEreshaz77 has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to Ereshaz77 Send a message via Skype™ to Ereshaz77
08-06-2012, 12:15 PM

elaz..
(#5)
Old
yksunlk has a spectacular aura aboutyksunlk has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to yksunlk Send a message via Yahoo to yksunlk Send a message via Skype™ to yksunlk
08-06-2012, 12:16 PM

matath matath.
(#6)
Old
sagara_sd is a jewel in the roughsagara_sd is a jewel in the roughsagara_sd is a jewel in the roughsagara_sd is a jewel in the roughsagara_sd is a jewel in the roughsagara_sd is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via MSN to sagara_sd Send a message via Skype™ to sagara_sd
08-06-2012, 12:16 PM

Mataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath
(#7)
Old
killershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the roughkillershan is a jewel in the rough

08-06-2012, 12:18 PM

We NEED TICKETS !!!!!
(#8)
Old
ohh has a spectacular aura aboutohh has a spectacular aura aboutohh has a spectacular aura aboutohh has a spectacular aura about

08-06-2012, 12:23 PM

OMG NO WAAAi!
me me me me me me me..lol
(#9)
Old
tharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of lighttharindudoo is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to tharindudoo Send a message via AIM to tharindudoo Send a message via MSN to tharindudoo Send a message via Yahoo to tharindudoo
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM

Mata yanna kawruth naha bro....
mata vadaa me chance eka vaina kenekta labunoth hodayi kiyala menna BumP.....

monaa unath me vage chances dena eken elakiri memberslage morale eka vadi venava......

keep it up brothe........
(#10)
Old
hansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nicehansak. is just really nice

08-06-2012, 12:26 PM

demuko balanna