ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Entertainment > ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
Reload this Page 2012 Sep 19- ElaKiri Radio ! - Bollywood HitZ with dilrasan-02

(#1)
Old
Radio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura about

Up 2012 Sep 19- ElaKiri Radio ! - Bollywood HitZ with dilrasan-02 - 09-19-2012, 10:47 PM

Today dilrasan hosts his Bollywood show. Random playlist will be played and you all can request hindi songs mean while.
Enjoy! And support the host by making comments and requests!
Add dedications !

We are gonna start the Radio show sharp at 8.00 PM SL Time

Message From dilrasan :- Friends be thoughtful with the type of songs you request please..if it's late night please reduce requesting slow songs and request them early so that others will not get bored.

Message From the Radio Team :-Please Reduce the use of gif images and instead of them try to get used to use gif smileys. It will be helpful for everyone.

* This is recommended!

Listen from Mobile Phones:
http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live or http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live.m3u

Also you can listen via the chat bar

(#2)
Old
saurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nicesaurtech is just really nice

09-19-2012, 10:48 PM

bump

Last edited by saurtech; 09-19-2012 at 10:49 PM.
(#3)
Old
Somapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to Somapaala
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM

awaa awaa dekata man ekata awaaaaaaaaaaaa
(#4)
Old
kandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to allkandya is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to kandya
09-19-2012, 10:49 PM

India 159/5 (20/20 ov)
Afghanistan 136/10 (19.3/20 ov)
India won by 23 runs

(#5)
Old
0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all0716aravinda is a name known to all

ඔන්න මේකටත් ඔලුව දාල යන්න ආවා
(#6)
Old
Mal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Yahoo to Mal Baba Send a message via Skype™ to Mal Baba

Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein
(#7)
Old
Sonique is just really niceSonique is just really niceSonique is just really niceSonique is just really niceSonique is just really niceSonique is just really niceSonique is just really niceSonique is just really nice

Afganistan 23kin paradai
(#8)
Old
||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light

එළ, එළ දිලෝ, අපි මෙකටත් සෙට් වුනා.
(#9)
Old
sasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to allsasliit is a name known to all

09-19-2012, 10:50 PM

වැඩ දාල නටමු ඩිගිසි ඩිගාරේ toing!
(#10)
Old
ModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of lightModelSriLanka is a glorious beacon of light

09-19-2012, 10:50 PM

tag 2k dagaththa.