ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Entertainment > ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
Reload this Page 2012 Sep 26 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Bollywood HitZ with dilrasan

(#1)
Old
Radio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura aboutRadio has a spectacular aura about

Up 2012 Sep 26 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Bollywood HitZ with dilrasan - 09-26-2012, 06:35 PM

Today dilrasan hosts his Bollywood show. Random playlist will be played and you all can request hindi songs mean while.
Enjoy! And support the host by making comments and requests!
Add dedications !

We are gonna start the Radio show sharp at 8.00 PM SL Time

Message From dilrasan :- Friends be thoughtful with the type of songs you request please..if it's late night please reduce requesting slow songs and request them early so that others will not get bored.

Message From the Radio Team :-Please Reduce the use of gif images and instead of them try to get used to use gif smileys. It will be helpful for everyone.

* This is recommended!

Listen from Mobile Phones:
http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live or http://radio.elakiri.com:8000/live.m3u

Also you can listen via the chat bar

Also Now You Can Keep In Touch With Our ElaKiri Interactive Radio! (Official Fan Page) On Facebook.
(#2)
Old
Somapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of lightSomapaala is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to Somapaala
09-26-2012, 06:35 PM

ela elaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa demu gemak

(#3)
Old
Malinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of light

09-26-2012, 06:36 PM

ela ela malli hondata karanna
(#4)
Old
Rangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via AIM to Rangau2 Send a message via Yahoo to Rangau2 Send a message via Skype™ to Rangau2
09-26-2012, 06:36 PM

ela ela dilrasan ayye,
elatama karamu

Last edited by Rangau2; 09-26-2012 at 06:37 PM.
(#5)
Old
too_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of lighttoo_little is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to too_little
09-26-2012, 06:38 PM

tere liye-Prince
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Chale Jaise Hawaien
Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha
me songs tika oneeeeeeeeee
(#6)
Old
Mr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Thor is a glorious beacon of light

09-26-2012, 06:47 PM

Patan gattooooo.... Onna apith set unooooo....
(#7)
Old
Mr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of lightMr.chachi is a glorious beacon of light

Up 09-26-2012, 06:48 PM

ආවා ආවා
නමස්තේ දිල් බයියා
එළා......ස් දීපන් දිලා පොරි හැලෙන්න

ආජා ආජා එළකිරියන්ස්

දිලා මට දීපන් "චුනරි චුනරි" සිංදුව
මම මේ සිංදුවට,
තුම් සබ්ලෝගො ජොයින් කරේගේ
කමෝන් යාර් ආජා ලෙට්ස් ඩාන්ස්

(#8)
Old
nnccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nicennccbb is just really nice

09-26-2012, 06:48 PM

ජය වේවා,
(#9)
Old
C.I.D is a jewel in the roughC.I.D is a jewel in the roughC.I.D is a jewel in the roughC.I.D is a jewel in the roughC.I.D is a jewel in the roughC.I.D is a jewel in the roughC.I.D is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Skype™ to C.I.D
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM

elazzz.
hodata karapan machan
(#10)
Old
Rangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of lightRangau2 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via AIM to Rangau2 Send a message via Yahoo to Rangau2 Send a message via Skype™ to Rangau2
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_little View Post
tere liye-Prince
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Chale Jaise Hawaien
Tumhe Jo Maine Dekha
me songs tika oneeeeeeeeee