මෘදුකාංග ඉන්ජිනේරුවෙකුගේ සත්‍ය ජීවිතය!

Shadow.Walker

Well-known member
  • Jan 15, 2013
    3,757
    717
    113
    ██████████████
    මෘදුකාංග ඉන්ජිනේරුවෙකුගේ සත්‍ය ජීවිතය!


    When you upload something to production environment:


    ​



    49.gif


    When you find a problem solution without searching in Google:

    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    When you close your IDE without saving the code:

    ​
    ​




    49.gif


    ​
    When you try to fix a bug at 3AM:

    ​




    ​

    49.gif


    ​
    When your regular expression returns what you expect it:

    ​
    ​

    ​


    49.gif


    ​
    When my boss reported me that the module I have been working will never be used:

    ​
    ​




    49.gif


    ​
    When I show to my boss that I have fixed a bug:

    ​
    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    When I upload a code without tests and it works as expected:

    ​
    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    When marketing folks show to developers what they have sold:

    ​
    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    The first time you apply a CSS to a web page:

    ​
    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    When the sysadmin gives you root access:

    ​




    ​

    49.gif


    ​
    When you run your script the first time after several hours working on it:

    ​




    ​

    49.gif


    ​
    When you go on weekend and everyone else are at office trying to fix all issues:

    ​
    ​


    ​

    49.gif

    ​

    ​
    When your boss finds someone to fix a critical bug:

    ​



    ​

    49.gif



    ​
    When you receive an extra paid if project ends before deadline:
    ​

    ​
    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    When something that had worked on Friday and on Monday did not work:

    ​




    ​

    49.gif


    ​
    When you develop without specifications:

    ​
    ​




    49.gif


    ​
    When boss tells me that "tests are for those who doesn't know how to code":

    ​
    ​



    49.gif


    ​
    When you update a database script and you note that you have deleted whole database:

    ​
    ​


    ​
    Have you ever life one of these experiences? I hope so :D, if not maybe you are not a real developer ;)

    :D:rofl::rofl::D

    src:email
    ​
     
    Last edited: