ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#23211)
Old
Hayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to all

05-21-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thm14 View Post
wish if our brave soldiers too get such honor deserved for their ultimate sacrifices

7/10
and funny thing is they end up in jail while terrorists live miracle of asia
(#23212)
Old
thathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of lightthathsara.sl is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Yahoo to thathsara.sl Send a message via Skype™ to thathsara.sl
05-21-2012, 01:04 AM

(#23213)
Old
RaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of light

05-21-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimThug View Post
Same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayao View Post
Act of Valor (2012)

Damn I didn't expect much from this movie it's a lot better than I thought. The ending really made me cry.
(#23214)
Old
RaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of lightRaZor_911 is a glorious beacon of light

05-21-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathsara.sl View Post

not bad bt camera angles of this movie make me sick.
(#23215)
Old
charitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura about

05-21-2012, 03:52 PM

Gone

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

This Means War

(#23216)
Old
Zeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of light

05-21-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZor_911 View Post

not bad bt camera angles of this movie make me sick.
Thats called shaky camera technique. Awesome masterpieces like district 9 were entirely wasted just because the directors considered it as cool.
Those ones should be hang and whip until they dead
(#23217)
Old
Prabasha will become famous soon enoughPrabasha will become famous soon enough

laugh 05-22-2012, 12:58 PM

The Avengers

Movie was not bad
This is my first experience on 3d movie in MC but i'm extremely disappointed with this so called 3d movies there was nothing much, brightness is so low and dark like other movie theaters.

I'll never go to movie theater to see a movie again these are so low quality.
(#23218)
Old
Prabasha will become famous soon enoughPrabasha will become famous soon enough

Up 05-22-2012, 01:10 PM

Breaking the Waves

Great movie
Lars von Trier becoming one of my favorite directors every one should watch this
one thing this one also having shaky camera movement but movie is so good.
(#23219)
Old
Zeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of light

05-22-2012, 10:53 PM

Can anyone give me a comment on stanly kubrick's movies ?
Eyes Wide Shut and stuff ?

(#23220)
Old
chint is just really nicechint is just really nicechint is just really nicechint is just really nicechint is just really nicechint is just really nicechint is just really nicechint is just really nice

05-22-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Can anyone give me a comment on stanly kubrick's movies ?
Eyes Wide Shut and stuff ?

A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Closed Thread