This makes your computer faster by utilizing your HD space as virtual RAM. ( Takes around a gigabyte of space,when initialized. but still speeds up your computer greatly!)
I do not recommend doing this if your hard drive space is less than 20gb.
Alright, this is how you do it:
1. Hold down the Windows Key and press the Pause/Break button at the top right of your keyboard (another way is right-clicking your computer and clicking Properties).
2. Click on the Advanced tab.
3. Under Performance, click Settings.
4. Then click the Advanced tab on the button that pops up.
5. Under Virtual Memory at the bottom, click Change.
6. Click the Custom Size button.
7. For the initial size (depending on your HD space), type in anywhere from 1000-1500 (although i use 4000), and for the Maximum size type in anywhere from 2000-2500 (although i use 6000).
8. Click Set, and then exit out of all of the windows.
9. Finally, restart your computer.
10. You now have a faster computer and 1-2gb of virtual RAM!
but sometimes it doesnt work ok