VanDyke SecureCRT v6.5.0 | 11.7MB
SecureCRT gives you an encrypted Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) session with servers and devices. For SSH, Telnet, Telnet / SSL, and other protocols, SecureCRT's tabbed sessions reduce desktop clutter and make it easy to switch between sessions and organize groups of connected sessions.
Extensive session management and customization features include named sessions, and multiple-session windows. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console. SecureCRT can help you save valuable time by automating routine configuration tasks with powerful scripting capabilities.
SecureCRT extends your ability to customize your workflow and automate routine tasks with new session management and scripting capabilities. You can search from the Connect dialog, disconnect and reconnect all tabbed sessions, and launch a remote command or application when you connect to a session. Scripting enhancements include support for accessing session options, accessing the clipboard, and sending special keys. Additional logon options allow you to save usernames and passwords with keyboard-interactive authentication and enter Secure Shell logon credentials in the terminal window making it easier to script logons.
• Wide range of terminal emulations: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Xterm, Wyse 50/60, and Linux console, with support for ANSI color with color schemes in all emulations.
• Extensive session management features: Tabbed UI with ability to move tabs in and out of SecureCRT windows and the Activator tray utility minimize desktop clutter. Session settings can be saved in named sessions.
• Multi-session launch: Folders and multiple selected sessions can be connected in tabs from the Connect dialog, the command line, or launched at startup in an auto session. Right-clicking on a folder connects the sessions in tabs.
• Protocol support: Supports SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, Telnet / SSL, RLogin, Serial, and TAPI protocols.
• Secure Shell: Secure Shell encrypted logon and session data, including support for the following:
- Port forwarding secures TCP / IP data
- Password, public-key, keyboard-interactive, X.509, and Kerberos authentication
- AES, Twofish, Blowfish, 3DES, and RC4 ciphers
- X11 forwarding
- Activator support for SSH Agent functionality.
• File transfer: Secure file transfers via SFTP, and via Xmodem, Zmodem, and Ymodem when used in conjunction with SSH1 or SSH2.
• Integration with SecureFX ® file transfer client: SecureCRT and SecureFX can share the global options, session options, and the host key database so you only need to perform operations like setting application defaults, sessions settings, or accepting a server's host key once. SecureCRT and SecureFX can share passwords and passphrases while either application or the Activator utility is running and both SecureCRT and SecureFX sessions are displayed on the Activator menu. Launch either application from a toolbar button and specify a session to connect to. A combined installer is available that installs both clients and their DLLs into the same folder, making it easy to install SecureCRT and SecureFX and keep them in sync.
• Configuration: Extensive session and keyboard customization including a button bar which allows you to map buttons to configuration commands or actions, such as sending strings, running scripts, menu functions, and protocol commands. Different button bars can be created for specific sessions or operations.
• Powerful printing: Printing support, including pass-through printing.
• Scripting support: Scripting language support for VBScript, JScript, and PerlScript. A script recorder automatically creates a VBScript based on keystrokes, including function keys.
• FIPS 140-2 support: When an administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureCRT uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.
"Support for SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, Telnet / SSL, RLogin, Serial, and TAPI protocols
Authorization user as online and via the public keys (RSA, DSA, and Smart Cards)
"Encrypted port forwarding.
"Enhanced support for X.509" hot keys "
"Support for OpenSSH format public and private keys.
"Key management host, you can view, import and export keys.
"Encryption X11 connections.
"Data Compression convenient for dial-up connections.
"Emulation of a large number of terminals: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console
"Support XTerm: change window title and transfer to the server mouse events.
"Setting the window size.
»VCP allows you to copy files using the SFTP protocol
"Managing and Configuring SecureCRT can be done using VBScript, JScript, and PerlScript.
"Supports SOCKS v4 and v5
All connections can be established through HTTP-proxy
"The ability to run from a browser
»SecureCRT can be used to connect to devices connected to COM-ports
OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven