ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page ElaKiri Reached 4000 Members

(#1)
Old
Lich will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Lich Send a message via Yahoo to Lich
ElaKiri Reached 4000 Members - 09-13-2006, 06:27 PM

Dear Members

first of all i have to say we finally reached another grand stage in Internet Websites.. we reached 4000 today... and doing a reacord of 100 Registration in one DAY.. and my warm welcome to all the members who joined today....

first of all i have to talk about the History of ElaKiri.. We Started Elakiri on 8th April .. and upto today we spend 158 days and we reached 4000+ members... this is great effort from all the sides..

and i have to thanks GTR for doing a great job and his genius brain and ideas... i can say he is the father of all....

and about members.. ooh man. they are great... lets start from the Begining.. Neon - white and Hellbuster.. wow guys.. u ppl are great.. thanks a lot for helping us and making us so courage.. and other ppl like Azaam , Deffa , Bua , and Rapa.. you guys great too.. thanks a lot.. and thanks BUA for putting Sport News and stuff.. and Thanks Deffa and Azaam..

and how can i forget the Highest Poster.. Novindu.. you are great.. thanks a lot for doing a great job.. u have a great attitude.. and ElaKiri is always with u ppl..

ooh.. shit.. i forgot u friend.. Dirty X.. man you are great.. thanks a lot.. thanks a lot.. thanks for giving the Best Quality Captuered Videos .. you doing a great job and helping us more Stronger..

and thanks clublk sending me the songs that u have.. and thanks a lot for sharing with us... you are great. and we always welcome u in our site...

and these ppl are helpful too.. wait let me tell u. Crazy_M , Lil Chica , Tuffey , Micheal , Chip , Dj Parker , Ama1407 , Shaminicw

im so so so sorry BOKKA.. how can i forget u.. u are great.. u came in a mysterious way and now u are a brother to us.. thanks man. you just great. thanks for coming to our site

and how can i forget my fellow Artists,,,, thanks a lot for giving so many courages and ur music tracks and videos.. i cant say single artists. coz all the Artists helping me.. so thanks all... ElaKiri is always with u .. and we all here to promote u ppl..

guys.. Thanks a lot.. and im going to stop this thanking thing.. but if i forget any name.. please forgive me.. coz u know i cant remember the whole names. and stuff...

Last edited by Lich; 09-14-2006 at 01:46 AM.
(#2)
Old
DJ.Parker is on a distinguished road

09-13-2006, 06:31 PM

yeahh its a great achievement. (at the mom its 4023 members). Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know my regard is too short so sorry 4 that k)
(#3)
Old
Michael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Skype™ to Michael
09-13-2006, 06:34 PM

ELAKIRI ROXXXXXXX

Well Done...........
(#4)
Old
DJ.Parker is on a distinguished road

09-13-2006, 06:35 PM

Now its 4024
(#5)
Old
chamax is an unknown quantity at this point

09-13-2006, 06:44 PM

congratulation
(#6)
Old
Michael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the roughMichael is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Skype™ to Michael
09-13-2006, 06:49 PM

Look At This...........

Members: 4,025
Threads: 3,348
Top Poster: Novindu (4,891)
Welcome to our newest member, manava

(#7)
Old
sridanu is on a distinguished road

09-13-2006, 07:52 PM

Yeah. Lets build it up.
Its also nearing 40000 posts
(#8)
Old
chip will become famous soon enoughchip will become famous soon enough

09-13-2006, 07:55 PM

Yayoooooo......ELAKIRI IS DA BEST !!!
KEEP GOING....

(#9)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
09-13-2006, 10:28 PM

Hay it's great to see elakiri growing up. Now it's 4039 members and now almost 40,000 posts in few months. Thats superb as i think. As lich said we got well over 100 new members only for today, that sounds huge for me. WOW i'm sooooo impressed!!! Thank you all members! Without you no ElaKiri! In recent cases i saw how much people love elakiri and how big family we are. No one can break that bond. As you all know many tried to do it. haha and fade away with marmite and tinkiri
I am soooooo happy about it guys You people are like our real bros and sisters. We gonna give you the best and we will rock for ever!
I think lich mentioned some names from our history but i wanna add some more great supporters too. DJUIK, systemoad, HishamZz, Anusha, Nikini, Sithija, mlakmal, snowgirl, zerocool, chamax, ink2m, sheyan, Centisuru, Koombiya, teescha etc..
Big thanks for your guys too!

As always it reminds me my great buddy lich! As you guys all know lich spend his life for Elakiri He is the most committed staff member from 3 of us. If i say he is the Admin for Music section then it'll be the best description i can meke about him.
Not gonna forget my great old friend chami too. You giving me support from far away! It's like you are always near me when i need you. Thanks bro!

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#10)
Old
Lich will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Lich Send a message via Yahoo to Lich
09-14-2006, 01:21 AM

lol.. we all one Family...