L.A. Street Racing (2007)
.A. Street Racing will put you in the seat of one of 10 stock import cars challenging you to seek out random street races at nighttime, earning parts and cars.
You will slowly mold your vehicle into a finely tuned racing machine, capable of taking anything on the streets, but it won t be easy. There are many other racers out there with these same aspirations, willing to do whatever it takes to get the checkered flag.
The player will still be able to disassemble, repair, and upgrade their vehicle part by part. From bumpers to sway bars nearly every possible part that is found on an actual vehicle will not only be present in L.A. Street Racer, but removable, damageable, and upgradeable.
A detailed city will resemble the feeling of Los Angeles, with diversified roadways, corners, and intersections that made the dynamic street races a possibility.
* 10 tracks that feature the real streets of LA
* 10 highly detailed vehicle models.
* Locational damage and realistic damage modeling on every part of the vehicle
* Challenging Single player and multiplayer modes.
* Online Ranking system and matchmaking system
* 1-4 players (in multiplayer)
* Online live head-to-head play
* Online score/time based competitive play
* Ghosting or collision enabled play
* Supports standard PC driving wheels and peripherals
* Organized Street Racing taking place at night streets of L.A., recreating the setting of actual Illegal Street racing events
* Interchangeable parts from bumpers to exhaust pipes to engines, allowing for numerous of customizing options
* Operating System: Windows® 98, Me, 2000, XP
* RAM: 128MB
* Hard Disk Space: 500MB hard drive space
* 16X CD-ROM drive
* 32MB DirectX® 9.0 compatible video card with Hardware Transform and Lighting
* DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
Release Date: 26-May-2007
2. Burn or mount with Daemon-tools.
3. Install the game.
4. Play the game.