ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#11)
Old
malkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of light

07-26-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hul2000
Yes, I think so too. According to Plato Atlantis sank in the ocean 9000 years ago. That was almost the period Rawana lived.
It could be that those 'Nuclear Explosions' that may have happened in those days could be the cause for Atlantis sinking.
of course , Scientist are saying there are some evidence that proves, some nuclear war was happened on Nuwaraeliya- Seethaeliya.

Ya....there was a person called Edgar Kaysey. Who lived in California. He has a special power that can say the past life. He also talked about this thing. Thare is a book about him Tranlated to sinhala. the name of that book is " Sansara Mandira". The original book is " Many Mensions."
(#12)
Old
malkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of lightmalkavi is a glorious beacon of light

07-26-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemalsilva
wow.interesting. Thnx machan...
(#13)
Old
hemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to hemalsilva Send a message via Yahoo to hemalsilva Send a message via Skype™ to hemalsilva
07-26-2007, 04:33 PM

(#14)
Old
Mihindu_Gajaba is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Skype™ to Mihindu_Gajaba
07-26-2007, 05:29 PM

well thanks for the info bro it was awesome
(#15)
Old
ehiranya is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to ehiranya Send a message via Yahoo to ehiranya Send a message via Skype™ to ehiranya
07-26-2007, 05:55 PM

Hmm.. Interesting..
(#16)
Old
fazaal24 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to fazaal24
07-26-2007, 06:17 PM

looks intresting
(#17)
Old
supunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Yahoo to supunperera
07-27-2007, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hul2000
Yes, I think so too. According to Plato Atlantis sank in the ocean 9000 years ago. That was almost the period Rawana lived.
It could be that those 'Nuclear Explosions' that may have happened in those days could be the cause for Atlantis sinking.

i remember from one of Dr Sooriya Gunasekara's articles (in Rivira), he has mentioned that Raama-Raavana war was described as a war between Raama and Atlantis (of course, the name was different). I cannot remember the exact details, but that is how the good Dr has mentioned it.

Anyway, Sri Lankans were a very advanced race. i am pretty sure that they lived in a well planned citadel. The center of that could well have been the Nuwara Eliya/Seetha Eliya area. Why? This is where Raavana kept Seetha. Now, if you kidnapped the woman you love, where would you keep her? in the most secure place possible!! Where was that? right in the middle of the most powerful citadel in the world, obviously! Actually, this tallies with the discussion on a possible nuclear explosion in that area. could Raama have dropped an atomic-bomb in Sri Lanka - wiping out the entire race!? Could it have been so powerful that the half the country sank? I dont know, of course. I can hypothesize, though!
(#18)
Old
Sujakshan is an unknown quantity at this point

07-27-2007, 09:22 AM

thx 4 da info
(#19)
Old
hemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to allhemalsilva is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to hemalsilva Send a message via Yahoo to hemalsilva Send a message via Skype™ to hemalsilva
07-27-2007, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supunperera
i remember from one of Dr Sooriya Gunasekara's articles (in Rivira), he has mentioned that Raama-Raavana war was described as a war between Raama and Atlantis (of course, the name was different). I cannot remember the exact details, but that is how the good Dr has mentioned it.

Anyway, Sri Lankans were a very advanced race. i am pretty sure that they lived in a well planned citadel. The center of that could well have been the Nuwara Eliya/Seetha Eliya area. Why? This is where Raavana kept Seetha. Now, if you kidnapped the woman you love, where would you keep her? in the most secure place possible!! Where was that? right in the middle of the most powerful citadel in the world, obviously! Actually, this tallies with the discussion on a possible nuclear explosion in that area. could Raama have dropped an atomic-bomb in Sri Lanka - wiping out the entire race!? Could it have been so powerful that the half the country sank? I dont know, of course. I can hypothesize, though!
BIBLE HAS A STORY ABOUT NOAH'S ARK, IT'S HAPPENED ON SAME PERIOD.NOAH'S ARK IS ALREADY FOUND.

http://www.adiyamanli.org/agri.html
(#20)
Old
supunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Yahoo to supunperera
07-27-2007, 01:32 PM

in all the threads abt ancient technology & history, SL plays a big role!

Star-gate
Dandu Monara (Vimaana) and the related technologies
Atlantis

This cannot be a total mis-interpretation by an over zealous bunch (like us).

Which means that what Arisen Ahubudu was saying for a long time could well be the truth, though many (including Sri Lankans) didn't believe it!

After my bit of research (newspapers, web, discussions & thinking) I strongly believe that SL had a very advanced civilization many thousands of years ago. And it was annihilated by a catastrophe (man-made or natural). What we are seeing is whatever that was created after this.