Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > News & Discussion
Reload this Page Gr8 News-Asus in Srilanka (ASUS+EPSI), thumbs up 4dem

(#1)
Old
shafi is an unknown quantity at this point

Up Gr8 News-Asus in Srilanka (ASUS+EPSI), thumbs up 4dem - 05-29-2006, 10:31 PM

ASUS center launch

Quote "Today I dropped in at the newly opened ASUS center and checked out some of the coolest hardware around. They had, what they proclaimed "The fastest desktop in this region", that was powered by a dual-core AMD 64bit processor and two very powerful ATI graphic adaptors, each having 512MB of video RAM linked together for a combined 1GB + 2 GPUs. All this was placed inside a glass like transparent casing to reveal the beauty inside.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera, and was too excited to even remember to take a (crappy) photo or two from my phone camera. Oh well, I've never been a press person (but I did go with an X-press person. Oh Hasmin, how could you forget?)."
Unquote

evry1 out there, specilly the guys - u hv 2 go there at least nikan roumak gahala enda cos u get loads of awesom stff - specially the cool LCD monitors
Its realy cool, sory 4 da delay, i shudhv posted dis long time bak. Service aka poddak slow, other dan dat the place rox

2 bst places 2do pc shopping in SL
EPSI COMPUTERS (PVT) LTD --> # 403-1/1, Galle Road,Colombo 03,Sri-Lanka
ASUS CENTRE --> No 302, Galle Rd, Colombo - 4 (Wellawattha bamba border)
Mea guys dis is nota advertising campaign, nikan giya, thana alluwa ithin post karaa echcharai, ma parents or relations rnt wrkin here lmao. these shops r beter dan most of the shops in unity,, dats hw i c it & y i posted this

Last edited by shafi; 05-30-2006 at 01:05 AM.
(#2)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
05-29-2006, 10:59 PM

Ya I have great experience with ASUS! Best Computer accessories brand!

But prices are bit higher than other brands. Specialy EPSI sell them at really high price. As example EPSI is the ViewSonic dealer in here. But you can buy ViewSonic much cheaper from other shops. I DO NOT like EPSI(reseller in srilanka) they think it's a big deal, they talk like they don't wanna sell. Specially dudes in MC EPSI shop.

Lame assholes they don’t even know the features of the products they sell, we have to check from the asus site or teach them first about what we looking for EPSI selling best brands like ASUS, ViewSonic, Creative, Transcend etc..
But the company sucks!

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM – [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#3)
Old
shafi is an unknown quantity at this point

05-29-2006, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRZ
Ya I have great experience with ASUS! Best Computer accessories brand!

But prices are bit higher than other brands. Specialy EPSI sell them at really high price. As example EPSI is the ViewSonic dealer in here. But you can buy ViewSonic much cheaper from other shops. I DO NOT like EPSI(reseller in srilanka) they think it's a big deal, they talk like they don't wanna sell. Specially dudes in MC EPSI shop.

Lame assholes they don’t even know the features of the products they sell, we have to check from the asus site or teach them first about what we looking for EPSI selling best brands like ASUS, ViewSonic, Creative, Transcend etc..
But the company sucks!
dunno mch ab8 the ppl there bro..!!
but the ppl at asus r ok..
no cracked 1s there.. but their service is a bit slow..
(#4)
Old
systemoad is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to systemoad Send a message via MSN to systemoad Send a message via Yahoo to systemoad
05-30-2006, 12:06 PM

Quote:
They had, what they proclaimed "The fastest desktop in this region",
the PC you're talkin about must be powered by a ASUS A8N SLI DELUXE mobo..that's the best out there for AMD Dual Core Processors..When talkin about gaming there's no chance in hell for Intel products
(#5)
Old
utop_8 will become famous soon enough

01-11-2011, 08:19 PM

machanla mu thama asus delares lada??
mata asus lapak ganna ona kohenda ganne???
(#6)
Old
utop_8 will become famous soon enough

01-11-2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by utop_8 View Post
machanla mu thama asus delares lada??
mata asus lapak ganna ona kohenda ganne???
ko kauruth nadda