ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#261)
Old
NipunaPraveen is on a distinguished road

01-24-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajstc View Post
moko me tarah ghilla matath hoda ewa post karanna puluwan but daala wedak ne.

who says i hate muslims? how can i hate muslims when i consider muslims to be the first victims of Islam the doomed doctrine world has ever seen? i pity you guys. i only pity you as the american soldiers who fought against Nazis in western europe treated them with kindness. and i must say that muslims are the world's most talented deceivers that can decieve a whole world for their hidden agendas. and tell me which other relgion justifies the killing of innocent people in the name of God or Allah? Chrisitans dont kill innocents, nor does the buddhists or jews. if a tiny minority of muslims misinterpret islam there should be a big mistake within islam itself. at least muslims have a Gobels now. Dr.Zakir Naik LOL. just get lost you dont have a point. if ya want your women t o wear hijabs that's all right. but that doesn't give you any authority to enforce anybody to do as you say.
(#262)
Old
GayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the rough

01-24-2012, 12:02 PM

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160091

(#263)
Old
sirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to sirajstc
01-24-2012, 12:03 PM

(#264)
Old

01-24-2012, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZurieL View Post
wow lassanai...dhan siraj poems liyannath aragena wage

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last" - Winston Churchill
(#265)
Old

01-24-2012, 12:08 PM

Obedient pious moderate women

(#266)
Old

01-24-2012, 12:12 PM

Along with Hijab the rest of sharia comes too.

Before

After
(#267)
Old

01-24-2012, 12:15 PM

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who
are near to you, and let them find harshness in you,
and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty"
Qur'an, Sura 9:123
(#268)
Old

Up 01-24-2012, 12:22 PM

Qur'an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.".

Qur'an 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.".

Qur'an 47:4 "So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.".

Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515 "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.".

Tabari IX:69 "He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter to us.".

Qur'an 2:191 "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter.".

Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.".

Ishaq:324 "Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must not have rivals.".

Do you still call this doctrine a religion? A religion which brings the best out of people? A spiritual one?

According to my sense this is what we identify as ''terrorism" LOL

Last edited by NipunaPraveen; 01-24-2012 at 12:33 PM.
(#269)
Old
sirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to sirajstc
Up 01-24-2012, 01:49 PM

Quick Noble Verses that refute the terrorism LIE in Islam:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.
(The Noble Quran, 2:190)"
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"
"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"
"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"
"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"
"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"
"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"
"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

Note on the "Jihad" Noble Verses:

The so-called "Jihad" Noble Verses came for specific times and places. They don't apply for all times and everybody! I can't slay you, a non-Muslim, just because you're not a Muslim. The pagan Arabs were very hostile people and only knew the sword as an answer. Many wars were imposed upon the Muslims, and thus, it is only normal and natural to find Noble Verses that deal with these specific hostile situations. But the Ultimate and Overall Message of the Noble Quran is PEACE, as clearly proven in the Noble Verses above.
(#270)
Old

01-24-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajstc View Post
Quick Noble Verses that refute the terrorism LIE in Islam:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.
(The Noble Quran, 2:190)"
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"
"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"
"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)"
"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193)"
"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"
"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"
"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

Note on the "Jihad" Noble Verses:

The so-called "Jihad" Noble Verses came for specific times and places. They don't apply for all times and everybody! I can't slay you, a non-Muslim, just because you're not a Muslim. The pagan Arabs were very hostile people and only knew the sword as an answer. Many wars were imposed upon the Muslims, and thus, it is only normal and natural to find Noble Verses that deal with these specific hostile situations. But the Ultimate and Overall Message of the Noble Quran is PEACE, as clearly proven in the Noble Verses above.

Another scum. deception lies great within islam. Taqqiya right? and what the hell you quoted above. they are not from koran not either from sunnah or hadith. just another nicely woven piece of myth for non muslims especially for westerners in that regard. why dont you quote from koran or hadith. at least show me one peaceful verse from islam. (not the gibberish parts that estimated to be the 40% of koran right? if ya want to argue with me use internationally recognized (by islamic scholars) islamic sources like koran or hadith.