ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Sports
Reload this Page Zimbabwe: Sri Lanka a to Toe Cautious Line Against Zim Select

(#1)
Old
skywalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Zimbabwe: Sri Lanka a to Toe Cautious Line Against Zim Select - 10-13-2007, 01:58 PM

The Sri Lanka A cricket side in the country for a series of games that include two four-day and three one-day games yesterday revealed that they will toe a cautious line against the Zimbabwe Select side

The Sri Lankans arrived on Wednesday afternoon without two of their top players - captain Tillakaratne Dilshan and Kaushal Lokuarachchi. The visitors' vice captain Chamara Kapugedera said they are not going to take Zimbabwe lightly and will field their strongest possible squad. "We did not know of the tour to Zimbabwe until about two weeks ago but from the day that we heard that we were going to come here we took our preparations seriously. "I am sure that those few weeks of preparations that we had were put to good use by the whole team and as far as I can see the game against Zimbabwe (Select) will be a good challenge for us.