* 'බිජ්ජ) - An outdated term for penis (specially a small penis) Baava (බාව) is also an outdated term for the same (specially a large penis). Jundaa (ජුන්ඩා) is another outdated term, almost phased out.
* චිච්චිය - Female genitalia. ('pussy'). This is not in mainstream use, and this word derives from the Tamil language slang 'Chicha' which can refer to either male or female genitalia.
* හැමිනෙනවා - An outdated term for 'Fuck'.
* හුකනවා - Fuck. However regarded as Extremely taboo, and should not be used as a Sinhala equivalent of 'Fuck'.
* හුත්ත - Female genitalia. Similar to 'Cunt'. Extremely taboo. There are many derivatives using the base words Hutta (හුත්ත) and Hukana (හුකන) which creates extremely unpleasant combinations, such as Huttige Puta (හුත්තිගෙ පුතා) (which is similar to Bællige Putha (බැල්ලිගෙ පුතා) (Son-of-a-bitch) in word usage but much more valgar), Mona Huttak da (මොන හුත්තක්ද?) (meaning 'What the fuck?') and most unpleasant of them all is the Ammata Hukapang (අම්මට හුකපං) (which means 'Fuck your mom') which has a crude incestuous reference.
* පිස්සු හුත්තා) - This composite term is used as a single phrase to give the meaning 'crazy idiot'. E.g. Ethana hitiya sikka maha pissu-huttek, mata ethulata yanna dunne nehe ne.
* කැරි) - Semen. Similar to the noun 'cum'. Extremely taboo. (Quite interestingly, the Hebrew term Keri means 'seminal emission'.)
* කැරි බල්ලා) which literally translates as 'Cum Dog' is regarded as an extremely offensive term. The combination Kæri Huththige Putha (කැරි හුත්තිගෙ පුතා) ('son of a cum soaked cunt') can be as worst as profanity can get in Sinhala language and most people will be extremely offended even to read this phrase in a scholarly article such as this one.
* කිම්බ - An outdated term for 'Cunt'
* පයිය - Dick. Extremely taboo.
* 'පක - Male genitalia. Extremely taboo.
* පිත්තම - An outdated term for 'Cunt'.
please add rep+