ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > News
Reload this Page Administration Manager of Seagull !!!

(#1)
Old
udaraumd is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to udaraumd Send a message via Yahoo to udaraumd Send a message via Skype™ to udaraumd
? Administration Manager of Seagull !!! - 10-29-2006, 10:09 AM

Dear Friends,

After reading this please pass this onto all SEAGULL Investors and Independant Contractors. I am really sorry for what has happened. I know and I realise how damaging it is, since I too am a victim. Not only me but my family members too. They have introduced this to their friends and to many of my relatives. They are all in my house with their families. What do I do ? What does my family do ? Whose office do we break ?

By this mad and stupid behaviour you are all responsible if they don't return to Sri Lanka. Without acting tactfully what have you people done ? I am not absconding. I have to do my part but since my life is under threat I have no way of doing anything fast and also the strength to think. Do you know how much damage you all have done to me for helping you earn something ? I have lost millions since some uneducated and uncouth people have broken into my office at Slave Island and removed everything in that office, without exaggeration not a pin itseems.

Now I do not have any document to prove that I have taken money and given it to them, except the bank slips to prove that I have deposited the money into their bank account. Their are some people who are now threatening to kill me. See how foolish these people are. If they kill me will you receive the money or will I receive the money. Will the problem be solved ? Please think and act logically. Don't behave like uneducated people. I know the value of money ? I am also in the same situation as you but, only in a much much more risky situation.

In the NAME OF GOD we should not take any rash decisions at this crucial moment but, get together to solve this problem logically. I give below the details of the people involved. If they don't come on Monday, all must get together and carry placards and boards and stand outside the Indian High Commission.
Mr Dominic
Administration Manager
Seagull Softwares Pvt Ltd
11A, 1st Street Abhiramipuram
Mylapoor
Chennai 4
India
Tel : 044 5541 2358

Mr Suppiah Pillai Wijekumara - NIC 64 136 2964 V
Director - Sri Lanka
14/10A Elvitigala Mawatha
Borella