ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > ElaKiri.com > Announcements
Reload this Page ElaKiri FREE SMS System!
Closed Thread

(#81)
Old
udhara is an unknown quantity at this point

11-19-2006, 08:09 AM

This is Awsome.........thanx GT
(#82)
Old
DJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really nice

Send a message via MSN to DJAT Send a message via Yahoo to DJAT
11-19-2006, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udhara
This is Awsome.........thanx GT

Ya Ya This only in ElaKiri

Wellcome to Elakiri Bro...
(#83)
Old
seong619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to seong619
11-19-2006, 08:34 AM

Great JOB!

Ela ela!

Thanks GT
(#84)
Old
kathushe is an unknown quantity at this point

Up 11-19-2006, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRZ
Hay guys check ElaKiri FREE SMS System!
Its still on testing! plz don't abuse it!

Now working with Mobitel Network(Sri Lanka)! More Local and International Networks coming soon!
Please request networks you like to have. Any country any network!
I will try to add it. Requested networks will get the priority.

http://www.elakiri.com/sms

Maxxxxxxxa.., GT...niyamai..!!! Elakiri... Please add 'Orange' network in Switzerland. And Dialog in sri lanka.........Thanks GT....Keep up the good work...!!!!

(#85)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
11-20-2006, 06:58 AM

thanks guys you are welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathushe
Maxxxxxxxa.., GT...niyamai..!!! Elakiri... Please add 'Orange' network in Switzerland. And Dialog in sri lanka.........Thanks GT....Keep up the good work...!!!!

Ela machan mama Orange network eka add karanna balannam.

Machan dialog eke case ekak thyinawa. As i get to know Dialog gonna charge Rs1/= from the receiver. Donít blame me blame Dialog. Many ppl love dialog and like to showoff thinking having a dialog sim is a big deal
I have seen some ppl paying tons of money on Dialog while they can use Mobitel which is much cheaper and have no bull charges like this.
You paying dialog mean you just funding Malaysia Telecom. Anyway its up to you to decide.

As i get to know Dialog gonna charge Rs1/- from the receiver for all those website Free SMS services which is not generated really from a network operator. one elakiri member who joined the test said he get deducted Rs1/- from WOW free SMS too.

Anyway i can add Dialog to the list but if it's true poor receiver will charged Rs1/- for every SMS he receives. He will not notice that as all those free sms receivers. But still he/she get charged. So guys should i add dialog or not???

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM Ė [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#86)
Old
crazy life is an unknown quantity at this point

11-20-2006, 07:10 AM

Quote:

Machan dialog eke case ekak thyinawa. As i get to know Dialog gonna charge Rs1/= from the receiver. Donít blame me blame Dialog. Many ppl love dialog and like to showoff thinking having a dialog sim is a big deal
I have seen some ppl paying tons of money on Dialog while they can use Mobitel which is much cheaper and have no bull charges like this.
You paying dialog mean you just funding Malaysia Telecom. Anyway its up to you to decide.

As i get to know Dialog gonna charge Rs1/- from the receiver for all those website Free SMS services which is not generated really from a network operator. one elakiri member who joined the test said he get deducted Rs1/- from WOW free SMS too.

Anyway i can add Dialog to the list but if it's true poor receiver will charged Rs1/- for every SMS he receives. He will not notice that as all those free sms receivers. But still he/she get charged. So guys should i add dialog or not???
well if itz the case we might do something that getting a subscription,cz I think ppl who gt their loved in SL and want to do sms to'em will do any payment.I knw Dialog sux and they jst counting on the users.bt even they cannot handle the load when all the users try to connect.
Also I heard that Dialog is gonna get into broadband.
@least then SLT will get a company to compete.
(#87)
Old
DJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really nice

Send a message via MSN to DJAT Send a message via Yahoo to DJAT
11-20-2006, 08:00 AM

Quote:

Ate maco GTRZ Diologe eke Pakage tiyanawa ban 50se .but good add karanna balapan
(#88)
Old
korn will become famous soon enough

11-20-2006, 10:42 AM

wade nam maxa, but need more clarifications on how thiz wurks. thnx GTRZ bro..
(#89)
Old
korn will become famous soon enough

11-20-2006, 11:11 AM

itz wurkin' itz really good..iz there a limit 4 SMS per day??
(#90)
Old
northtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nicenorthtech is just really nice

11-20-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Hay guys check ElaKiri FREE SMS System!
Its still on testing! plz don't abuse it!

Now working with Mobitel Network(Sri Lanka)! More Local and International Networks coming soon!
Please request networks you like to have. Any country any network!
I will try to add it. Requested networks will get the priority.

http://www.elakiri.com/sms
Machan It's Better If You Can Arrange Diolog also & Internationally Add Country U.A.E. Also
Thz
Closed Thread