WiFi Toolkit 2 | 233 MB
An important part of communication of most modern companies have wireless broadband data network. Networking allows you to configure local area networks within buildings and to establish radio links with remote offices for dozens of kilometers. They help to organize the urban strongholds networks, providing broadband Internet access for private companies and government agencies. In addition to these advantages, wireless networks developed a number of software and hardware control over traffic and safety management. To date, remove all questions of administration, now they are just as wired can be "transparent" for technicians and administrators.
The performance of radio are influenced by many factors, so to control the wireless network and manage more complex than wired. Until recently it was not possible to fully, with the help of staff resources to monitor data streams and to monitor the levels of incoming radio signals, so they had to face some difficulties when trying to determine the cause of an event in the network. Using advanced software and hardware monitoring and traffic analysis of wireless networks, these issues are successfully solved.
It should stay on the main problems to be solved with the help of modern means of control:
- Because the radio signal propagation environment is the surrounding space with random characteristics, it is not known beforehand the level of signals arriving at the borders of coverage, depends on the quality and speed of service. Consequently, it is necessary to determine the signal level at the boundary service area. Modern means of control measure signal levels anywhere in the service area networks.
- Actual data throughput wireless network depends on the number of service information transmitted to it. Consequently, it is necessary to record service information and data capture retransmissions and to determine active nodes (generating the most traffic). Then during the slowdown by means of control, it will be possible to know what kind of sites eat up precious bandwidth.
- The bandwidth of wireless network affects not only the volume of service traffic. When the distance between access point and the subscriber device becomes greater than some threshold value or signal pathway appears to weaken the obstacle, then the access point transfers the subscriber's device to lower speed to reduce the number of errors. However, it is necessary to understand that even if the speed is reduced only by one subscriber device, the work of the entire network at the same time slow down, because it will increase waiting time until the slowest device will free transmission medium. With the help of control can determine which device has been translated into a lower rate and take appropriate action.
- To improve data security using defense mechanisms, and if they are not used, it appears likely connection "not authorized" users. With the help of controls can provide network traffic analysis to determine whether use of protection mechanisms.
- To monitor the traffic to decode the protocols at all levels of the seven-level model of open systems interconnection. Consequently, for processing and analysis of all the transferred traffic to include support for protocols, both low and high levels. Most modern controls support this mode.
To date, developed a large number of software and hardware that enable the monitoring, processing and analysis of the traffic network based on equipment family of standards IEEE 802.11 (a, b). These funds can control radio devices operating in the range of 2,4-2,5 GHz, 5,15-5,25 GHz, 5,25-5,35 GHz and 5,725-5,825 GHz.
The main differences between software and hardware approaches:
Software controls, work with drivers of standard equipment, so with the release of new version of software you do not have to change the radio module, it greatly simplifies the update process controls. Software control is much more flexible to changes and innovations. Among the shortcomings may be noted that we have to use radio modules with the usual characteristics, and to analyze the network ranges 2,4 and 5 GHz should be parallel use of two radio module, which imposes certain requirements on the performance of your computer. Software control electronics maintain a limited number of manufacturers. After monitoring and analyzing traffic liberated equipment can be used as a conventional network devices.
The entire additional information on treatment and installation located in faile i.nfo in a folder corresponding to the program.
Compatibility with Vista: unknown
System Requirements: 500Mhz or higher
Language: English only
Contents: Aircrack-NG, Essential NetTools,
inSSIDer, NetSetMan, WildPackets OmniPeek,
Sidejacking, SMAC, Vistumbler, WiFi Hopper,
Wireless Network Ignition, Wireshark
Warning: All programs are checked for serviceability, and also taking into account the specifics of programs
please do not worry about screaming anti-virus, in this case, naturally!