nice thoughts -
11-25-2006, 04:52 PM
Winning isn't everything. But wanting to win is.
* You would achieve more, if you don't mind who gets the credit.
* When everything else is lost, the future still remains.
* Don't fight too much. Or the enemy would know your art of war.
* The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
* If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything.
* If you do little things well, you'll do big ones better.
* Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
* You won't get a second chance to make the first impression.
* Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
* Never take a problem to your boss unless you have a solution.
* If you are not failing you're not taking enough risks.
* There are two kinds of failures.Those who think &never do, & those who do & never think.
* Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough towin.
* All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
* Change your thoughts and you change your world.
* Understanding proves intelligence, not the speed of the learning.
* There are two kinds of fools in this world. Those
who give advise and those who don't take it.
* The best way to kill an idea is to take it to ameeting
* Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things.
* Friendship founded on business is always better than
business founded on friendship.