ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#1)
Old
tharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of lighttharakato is a glorious beacon of light

Sirasa TV - 05-28-2008, 10:03 PM

I started a thread called "deranaTV ???" In that thred i mentioned how derana copy sirasa

tv programs (http://elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80111)

Later I saw a thread called " Little About SIRASA" I saw he mentioned in that thred "In

talking about the programs most of the non educated people says other channels copy from

Sirasa" (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82105)

In derana Tv thread

* I mentioned about mega dramas. Actually I dont know any about 'Yashorawaya" I'm sorry about that

* I mentioned about "Sirasa Super Star" that Derana Copied as "Derana Dream Star"

Sirasa super Star is Reality Tv Show & Also Derana Dream Star is Reality tv show. I dont

think thurunu shakthi is reality tv show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reality television

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the genre of TV shows. For the European channel once called "Reality

TV", see Zone Reality.

Reality Television is a genre of television programming which presents purportedly

unscripted dramatic or humorous situations, documents actual events, and features ordinary

people instead of professional actors.[citation needed] Although the genre has existed in

some form or another since the early years of television, the term reality television is

most commonly used to describe programs produced since 2000. Documentaries and nonfictional

programming such as news and sports shows are usually not classified as reality shows.

Reality television covers a wide range of programming formats, from game or quiz shows which

resemble the frantic, often demeaning shows produced in Japan in the 1980s and 1990s (a

modern example is Gaki no tsukai), to surveillance- or voyeurism-focused productions such as

Big Brother (TV series).

Such shows frequently portray a modified and highly influenced form of reality, with

participants put in exotic locations or abnormal situations, sometimes coached to act in

certain ways by off-screen handlers, and with events on screen sometimes manipulated through

editing and other post-production techniques

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I dont think api nodanna live & katura is not a copy of TNL Muppet show

I'm not saying sirasa did everything first even they copied too. I'm just saying I just says truth as I just understand

Last edited by tharakato; 05-28-2008 at 10:06 PM.
(#2)
Old
ywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really niceywicky is just really nice

Send a message via Skype™ to ywicky
05-28-2008, 10:06 PM

Sirasa is always coping foreighn channels!
(#3)
Old
niroshan84515 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to niroshan84515 Send a message via Yahoo to niroshan84515 Send a message via Skype™ to niroshan84515
05-28-2008, 10:06 PM

ya its true. thx 4 d info
(#4)
Old
Billl Gates will become famous soon enoughBilll Gates will become famous soon enough

05-28-2008, 10:07 PM

sira is always copying foriegn channels.
(#5)
Old
randula01 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to randula01 Send a message via Skype™ to randula01
05-28-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billl Gates
(#6)
Old
djHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nicedjHiran is just really nice

05-28-2008, 10:18 PM

Bullshit!
WTF? Nothing to talk about?
(#7)
Old
yasiru1 will become famous soon enoughyasiru1 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to yasiru1 Send a message via Yahoo to yasiru1 Send a message via Skype™ to yasiru1
05-28-2008, 10:21 PM

owa gana kata karala wadak na .sirasa ta baninawa eke news gana kiyala .ehenam sirasa ,mtv ,sakthi ,sirasa fm ,y fm serama wahanna one .hama ekema akama newsne yanne
(#8)
Old
ereshthush is on a distinguished road

05-28-2008, 10:23 PM

Quote:
sirasa
(#9)
Old
dinuwije has a spectacular aura aboutdinuwije has a spectacular aura aboutdinuwije has a spectacular aura about

05-28-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:

others are in turn copying sirasa

(#10)
Old
noobat has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via MSN to noobat Send a message via Yahoo to noobat Send a message via Skype™ to noobat
05-28-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharakato
I started a thread called "deranaTV ???" In that thred i mentioned how derana copy sirasa

tv programs (http://elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80111)

Later I saw a thread called " Little About SIRASA" I saw he mentioned in that thred "In

talking about the programs most of the non educated people says other channels copy from

Sirasa" (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82105)

In derana Tv thread

* I mentioned about mega dramas. Actually I dont know any about 'Yashorawaya" I'm sorry about that

* I mentioned about "Sirasa Super Star" that Derana Copied as "Derana Dream Star"

Sirasa super Star is Reality Tv Show & Also Derana Dream Star is Reality tv show. I dont

think thurunu shakthi is reality tv show

Reality television

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the genre of TV shows. For the European channel once called "Reality

TV", see Zone Reality.

Reality Television is a genre of television programming which presents purportedly

unscripted dramatic or humorous situations, documents actual events, and features ordinary

people instead of professional actors.[citation needed] Although the genre has existed in

some form or another since the early years of television, the term reality television is

most commonly used to describe programs produced since 2000. Documentaries and nonfictional

programming such as news and sports shows are usually not classified as reality shows.

Reality television covers a wide range of programming formats, from game or quiz shows which

resemble the frantic, often demeaning shows produced in Japan in the 1980s and 1990s (a

modern example is Gaki no tsukai), to surveillance- or voyeurism-focused productions such as

Big Brother (TV series).

Such shows frequently portray a modified and highly influenced form of reality, with

participants put in exotic locations or abnormal situations, sometimes coached to act in

certain ways by off-screen handlers, and with events on screen sometimes manipulated through

editing and other post-production techniques

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_television

* I dont think api nodanna live & katura is not a copy of TNL Muppet show

I'm not saying sirasa did everything first even they copied too. I'm just saying I just says truth as I just understand

Ane aiye sirasata kade yanne nethuwa inna. Sirasa distroysing the SL culture.
I hate Sirasa.