ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Religious
Reload this Page Ask THE Muslim woman

(#1)
Old
daddyimmo is an unknown quantity at this point

? Ask THE Muslim woman - 07-08-2008, 10:22 AM

Normally most non-Muslims blame the Muslim men that Muslim woman are not respected! But that is told by whom????? Do you know????? But I'm telling you here is not to ask from A Muslim woman but from THE Muslim woman! So this video shows some view points! Have a Look!

As Years have been pass by the cultures around the world started to change! As you all have noticed. In Sri Lanka woman and men wear in western style! And also the Muslim women are not covering their heads! Even in Dubai and other Middle east countries woman are not covering their head! Do You Know WHY????? It is the culture has changed them! So still there are women who covers from head to toe, not even their hand been seen, some even the eyes are not to be seen! WHY DOES MUSLIM WOMAN WEAR THE HIJAB! The Question should not be asked from a non-Muslim! You must ask it from THE Muslim woman! So This Video show some View Points

This is the command of Almighty Allah not from the people of Islam!

Last edited by daddyimmo; 07-08-2008 at 10:47 AM.
(#2)
Old
TΞΞNSTAR™ will become famous soon enough

07-08-2008, 10:28 AM

Ah... Bro... To B Frank With U .. PLEASE STOP THIS..

IM REALLY SORRY BRO... JUST KEEP IN MIND.. IM A MUSLIM TOO.. ND MOST OF THE EK MEMBERS HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT MUSLIMS.. NO USE OF TRYING TO PROVE ABOUT ISLAM FOR SOME OF THE NARROW MINDED GUYS.. WE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DISCUSS OTHER THAN QUERRELING OVER A RACIAL ISSUE..

Im Sorry if i hurt ur feelings bro.. im felt the same way u r feeling nw couple of weeks ago.. but the Reality is.. JUST SOME ARE AGAINST.. JUST IGNORE THEM.. HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS...

Anyway... Honestly most of us know Hijaab is really a good thing.. but SOME are not ready to accept it bro... just drop this...

THIS IS MY OWN OPINION.. just felt of saying this to u ...

May Peace Be Upon us bro...

Wassalam..
(#3)
Old

smile sallam bro! B cool! - 07-08-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TΞΞNSTAR™

IM REALLY SORRY BRO... JUST KEEP IN MIND.. IM A MUSLIM TOO.. ND MOST OF THE EK MEMBERS HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT MUSLIMS.. NO USE OF TRYING TO PROVE ABOUT ISLAM FOR SOME OF THE NARROW MINDED GUYS.. WE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DISCUSS OTHER THAN QUERRELING OVER A RACIAL ISSUE..

Im Sorry if i hurt ur feelings bro.. im felt the same way u r feeling nw couple of weeks ago.. but the Reality is.. JUST SOME ARE AGAINST.. JUST IGNORE THEM.. HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS...

Anyway... Honestly most of us know Hijaab is really a good thing.. but SOME are not ready to accept it bro... just drop this...

Wassalam..
actually this is abou why woman are covering their head! that' all! there is no big deal! what can this prove abou Islam! This is abou a muslim woman! This is where most ppl questions from me! so here it is!

So you know what will happen next, one of the EK members will post the link of Ohhh Killin a girl! Why is that? they ignore Islam! They will do everything to ignore it! But this video is all abou a question from a muslim woman! that's all

Another Important thing is I wanted to say is that all muslim bros and sisS, the second video will be important for you to know some facts abou Islam!

Last edited by daddyimmo; 07-08-2008 at 10:41 AM.
(#4)
Old
TΞΞNSTAR™ will become famous soon enough

07-08-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyimmo
actually this is abou why woman are covering their head! that' all! there is no big deal! what can this prove abou Islam! This is abou a muslim woman! This is where most ppl questions from me! so here it is!

So you know what will happen next, one of the EK members will post the link of Ohhh Killin a girl! Why is that? they ignore Islam! They will do everything to ignore it! But this video is all abou a question from a muslim woman! that's all

Aha.. K k bro... Mayb my view is wrong... Sorry about that...
(#5)
Old
ramzsl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - 07-08-2008, 11:02 AM

Salam as a muslim i am agree with Teenstar
(#6)
Old

ramzsl machan - 07-09-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzsl
Salam as a muslim i am agree with Teenstar
Actually ramzsl machan, wat you were trying to really say???
(#7)
Old
prasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura aboutprasadana2 has a spectacular aura about

07-09-2008, 08:11 PM

i have no idea...i never argue on religions coz every human believes on some thing..its there freedom...any way thanks bro for opening a thread like this and letting us know....
(#8)
Old
ramzsl is an unknown quantity at this point

07-09-2008, 08:12 PM

what will happen next, one of the EK members will post the link of Ohhh Killin a girl! Why is that? they ignore Islam! They will do everything to ignore it! But this video is all abou a question from a muslim woman! that's all

This point What u are trying to Prove is very correct thats what i wanna say wassalam
(#9)
Old
Aragorn is an unknown quantity at this point

07-09-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadana2
i have no idea...i never argue on religions coz every human believes on some thing..its there freedom...any way thanks bro for opening a thread like this and letting us know....
(#10)
Old
Pura Pagal will become famous soon enoughPura Pagal will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Pura Pagal Send a message via Yahoo to Pura Pagal
Up 07-09-2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TΞΞNSTAR™

Wassalam..

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you. I accidently bumped into this site looking for software, and stayed. Though I do not understand any of the SL languages, but still enjoy reading comments that are posted in English

But now a bit disappointed by the attitude of couple of members who start threads which would only lead to arguments and their counter. The best way to deal is IGNORE

Maybe you all would disagree, my suggestion to the Site Administrators is to kindly restrict or make completely moderated any thread that is discussing Religions, and Politics as there would always be difference of opinion

… and if they are that much interested they should use other means like private messaging or email, instead of spoiling a good community and its harmony