ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Religious
Reload this Page For Christians (about John the Baptist)

(#1)
Old
Sasith90 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Sasith90 Send a message via Yahoo to Sasith90 Send a message via Skype™ to Sasith90
For Christians (about John the Baptist) - 12-04-2010, 05:32 PM

Here everybody i want to know more about John the Baptist
what you all think about john the baptist,

everyone will tell that he maked the road to Jesus , that is true, and he did lot of thigs to GOD , he is a realy faithful Prophet.

I think john the baptist is sign for jesus's popular life, after John the baptist is imprisoned after that Jesus Start selecting his disciples,(mathew 4:12)
but finally i got a problem after John the Baptist doing all of this to GOD, why GOD gave his a cruel death like behead ??? if anyone know the answer for this question please teach me ....

GOD BLESS you all
(#2)
Old
pacchasira is on a distinguished road

12-10-2010, 07:45 PM

"but finally i got a problem after John the Baptist doing all of this to GOD, why GOD gave his a cruel death like behead ??"

God did't kill John the Baptist . John beheaded by Herod for boldly preaching against his adulterous marriage. John criticize Herod ( ruler) . And I think you know the story.

And in History he is not the only one sacrifice head for speaking truth.

Every thing happen is not by god. If you Argue like that the religion is pointless.

" If you want to go to office this morning, you have to wake up, get dressed, catch the bus .. and so on. God want drop you to the office "

hope this help.

God Bless U 2 !

(#3)
Old
shan4max is on a distinguished road

you really need the answer ? - 12-13-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasith90 View Post
Here everybody i want to know more about John the Baptist
what you all think about john the baptist,

everyone will tell that he maked the road to Jesus , that is true, and he did lot of thigs to GOD , he is a realy faithful Prophet.

I think john the baptist is sign for jesus's popular life, after John the baptist is imprisoned after that Jesus Start selecting his disciples,(mathew 4:12)
but finally i got a problem after John the Baptist doing all of this to GOD, why GOD gave his a cruel death like behead ??? if anyone know the answer for this question please teach me ....

GOD BLESS you all
wonder about your question brother. And I think you dnt need the answer bt to start a debate or something. If this is true, then you will ask why GOD kill JESUS and then you will say that GOD kill his own son kiyala.

answer for this question is given by the above post.

Anyway we can not question GOD. what we have to do is live as JESUS taught us. Just love your neighbour as you do thyself. and believe GOD in all your heart, mind, strength and soul.
(#4)
Old
AncientGlory has a spectacular aura aboutAncientGlory has a spectacular aura about

12-14-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan4max View Post

Anyway we can not question GOD.

Why?
(#5)
Old

12-14-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientGlory View Post

Why?
Because we believe so.
(#6)
Old
AncientGlory has a spectacular aura aboutAncientGlory has a spectacular aura about

12-14-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Because we believe so.
You believe you can't question GOD? And your belief is based on what?
(#7)
Old

12-14-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
You believe you can't question GOD? And your belief is based on what?
It's a long story ban. you are asking me why I am Christian kiyala. Its simply I agree with Jesus's teachings and I want to be in heaven in the final judgement day. Behind that there can be more reasons. If you want to know the Christian belief search on internet dude.
(#8)
Old

12-15-2010, 04:23 AM

Quote:
It's a long story ban. you are asking me why I am Christian kiyala. Its simply I agree with Jesus's teachings and I want to be in heaven in the final judgement day. Behind that there can be more reasons. If you want to know the Christian belief search on internet dude.

I'm not interested to know why you are Christian. But I'm curious to know, why GOD cannot be questioned according to your beliefs. Aren't questions an innocent way of learning? Is GOD so narrow minded that he can't even understand that?
(#9)
Old

12-15-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:

I'm not interested to know why you are Christian. But I'm curious to know, why GOD cannot be questioned according to your beliefs. Aren't questions an innocent way of learning? Is GOD so narrow minded that he can't even understand that?
I ddnt mean that we can not ask any question from the GOD. what I mean is we can not question HIS authority. We can not question GOD. (dewiyanwa prashna karanna be. eth dewiyangen prashnna ahanna puluwan.)

Seems like you know better than the GOD. It will be great if you can tell this to HIM and show HIS weakness. (praying is the way we use to address the GOD. But you may know a better way.) We can not questioned GOD and we believe that GOD knows everything and HE is almighty.

You do not need to know [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0]my belief[/COLOR], but why GOD can not be questioned according to [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]my belief[/COLOR] ? I think first you should know what is [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0]my belief[/COLOR]. Then also if you can not find the answer, you can ask me again.

This is how you can find about my belief. http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpos...12&postcount=7

GOD bless you dude.

Last edited by shan4max; 12-15-2010 at 03:19 PM.
(#10)
Old

12-17-2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
what I mean is we can not question HIS authority.
Why not? How can a ruler/father whose authority cannot be questioned ever be a good one?

Quote:
We can not questioned GOD and we believe that GOD knows everything and HE is almighty.
Why do you believe this? Is it because you were born to christianity, Is it because it is written in bible? Or what other reason?