ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page UOM-IT Bliend Agent

(#151)
Old
indrajithabey is an unknown quantity at this point

05-10-2010, 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=oursliit;7425230]@ indrajithabey
As i think aiya reason is SLIIT student don't have year of traning to get working experience like they have in UOM. normally in UOM when people get there degree they have one year of good working experience with training. So company don't have to train them that much.
But when u look at SLIIT, we have full 4 year of academic work. no training session, after 4 years we have to hunt for jobs without working experience. that's y normally our 1st job is with low salary . i don't think there is much difference of skills. Some SLIIT students start working while they doing 2nd year so when come to 4 year they directly can go for good job with better salary. SLIIT will be awesome. if we did had last industrial year. any comments about this guys ??

As a past student i don't satisfy about the academic work. Last week I had a interview with our student. But he couldn't explain about the OOP concepts. He havent hard about the ORM not any industrial frameworks. I suggest to our sliit to dont go after damn awards . First give good knowledge to students for the money they paying. Our students pay huge amount when compair to their salary. I advice you also dont waste ur timme in this kind of forums study and show ur colours.
(#152)
Old
Mal Bada is on a distinguished road

05-12-2010, 06:44 PM

(#153)
Old
hrn555 is an unknown quantity at this point

UCSC - 05-24-2010, 05:06 PM

University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC) WIN 2010
SLIIT 2009 IC WON WITH lot of lectures help.
imagine cup is only check presentation

MORATUWA won google summer of code

slitt ????????

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673525
(#154)
Old
Djram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to allDjram is a name known to all

Send a message via Yahoo to Djram Send a message via Skype™ to Djram
05-19-2011, 10:10 AM

bump
(#155)
Old
moral is an unknown quantity at this point

06-05-2011, 02:27 AM

Oh. Madhusha is one of the best gay charactor whom i know in the university. have seen him lodging into one none educational staff members room in a night and having sex. that guy is in comuter lab. i saw them having sex there. who knows about a guy like Madhusha's charactor?
If people, pls u may know any thing to prove what i said, bring it here. Obviousely he is gay. say he was blowing that fellow and having sex.
(#156)
Old

Down all about Madhusha Nanayakkara - 06-05-2011, 02:32 AM

Guys, he is gay. Although he is having a big mouth. Ask him, wasnt he lodging into his computer lab assistant's room in the night and gave him a blow?
I saw it by my very own eyes. Shameless Madhusha. Yeah.
(#157)
Old

06-05-2011, 02:35 AM

Oh. Madhusha nanayakkara is one of the best gay charactor whom i know in the university. have seen him lodging into one lab assistant's room in a night and having sex.i saw them having sex there. who knows about a guy like Madhusha's charactor?
If people, pls u may know any thing to prove what i said, bring it here. Obviousely he is gay. say he was blowing that fellow and having sex.
Fully naked man. Dam shame on a persn like htat. big mouth but bankrupted works, 3rd class.
Showing a big face in IC, but shameless work in rooms. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaak