ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page හෙදිය_සමූහ_දූෂණය_කරයි

(#21)
Old
DAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of lightDAM40 is a glorious beacon of light

02-12-2018, 08:33 PM

owa ithin koheth wenava. loku karala kiyanna deyak naha
(#22)
Old
isurunisal is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to isurunisal
02-12-2018, 08:48 PM

මෙන්න රණවිරුවෝ හිරේ දානවෝ
(#23)
Old
malakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of light

02-12-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux View Post
lol what moronic question to ask. I'm sure you would have sucked his dick if you had a gun pointed to your head
could be but not repeatedly ... why didnt she go to police earlier
(#24)
Old
chathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to allchathuranirmal is a name known to all

02-12-2018, 09:08 PM

bump
(#25)
Old
Nash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the rough

02-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakadss View Post
could be but not repeatedly ... why didnt she go to police earlier

I strongly suggest you read some rape victims survivor stories to understand the real LIVING HELL women/men go through in such a state (during and after)
(#26)
Old
malakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of lightmalakadss is a glorious beacon of light

02-12-2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash_Node View Post
I strongly suggest you read some rape victims survivor stories to understand the real LIVING HELL women/men go through in such a state (during and after)
I am not talking about a rape case. My concern is why she didnt go to police earlier. why she wait until it they send photos to hospital? and why she allowed them to do it repeatedly ? If they did it without her will, why they sent photos to hospital? imagine what could happen in the court. dont be emotional but think about the facts
(#27)
Old
Banned
ElakiriPora1111 is on a distinguished road

02-12-2018, 11:08 PM

පුකේ ඇරල විතරයිලු. ඒ නිසා අවුලක් නෑ.

- මීට නඩුකාර තුමා.
(#28)
Old
Nash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the roughNash_Node is a jewel in the rough

02-12-2018, 11:21 PM

Quote:
I am not talking about a rape case. My concern is why she didnt go to police earlier. why she wait until it they send photos to hospital? and why she allowed them to do it repeatedly ? If they did it without her will, why they sent photos to hospital? imagine what could happen in the court. dont be emotional but think about the facts
--- Scratching me ed and thinking of how to reply to this !!! ---

I dunno how to transfer all my experience of working with rape victims into a proper context for you to understand without writing an atleast 10,000 word reply.

so... hmmm.... the best possible way for me to answer this would be a short few lines a 17 year old female rape survivor wrote on the back of my note book once.... I am translating this on the basic idea of it cause it was written in Sinhalese.

I knew him
we all knew him
he raped me
i am ashamed
i am embarrassed
i feel dirty
i feel like garbage
i hate for trusting him
i want to hide from my parents
i want to hide from my friends and the world
i am not worthy for a life
i am not worthy of love
i hate my self
i lost my will to live
I want to die

This particular girl had been raped by his uncle for almost an YEAR and finally she tried to suicide but saved and put under protective custody .... she didnt talk to me for two days and on the third day only i suggested that we talk through writing and this is the FIRST thing she actually wrote down.

Hope you sort of get the idea... if you didnt.... well.. I dunno how else to tell you.
(#29)
Old
SimonRiley is a jewel in the roughSimonRiley is a jewel in the roughSimonRiley is a jewel in the roughSimonRiley is a jewel in the roughSimonRiley is a jewel in the roughSimonRiley is a jewel in the roughSimonRiley is a jewel in the rough

02-12-2018, 11:27 PM

Quote:
factual base, this girl was scared. Because societies like our doesn't treat these rape victims well. that is one of the reasons many women are keeping this out from the society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash_Node View Post
--- Scratching me ed and thinking of how to reply to this !!! ---

I dunno how to transfer all my experience of working with rape victims into a proper context for you to understand without writing an atleast 10,000 word reply.

so... hmmm.... the best possible way for me to answer this would be a short few lines a 17 year old female rape survivor wrote on the back of my note book once.... I am translating this on the basic idea of it cause it was written in Sinhalese.

I knew him
we all knew him
he raped me
i am ashamed
i am embarrassed
i feel dirty
i feel like garbage
i hate for trusting him
i want to hide from my parents
i want to hide from my friends and the world
i am not worthy for a life
i am not worthy of love
i hate my self
i lost my will to live
I want to die

This particular girl had been raped by his uncle for almost an YEAR and finally she tried to suicide but saved and put under protective custody .... she didnt talk to me for two days and on the third day only i suggested that we talk through writing and this is the FIRST thing she actually wrote down.

Hope you sort of get the idea... if you didnt.... well.. I dunno how else to tell you.
(#30)
Old
Dr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to all

02-12-2018, 11:30 PM

හෙදිය_සමූහ_දූෂණය_කරයි 02-12-2018 11:12 PM ado UNP balla.warenko badumkara thread ekata.wesige balla

දේශපාලන වහලෙකුට රිදිලා.වැරැද්දට වැරැද්ද කියන්න බැරි පොන්නයෝ.