ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What is the best Investment Plan in Srilanka?

(#1)
Old
kamatha will become famous soon enoughkamatha will become famous soon enough

smile What is the best Investment Plan in Srilanka? - 12-27-2011, 12:44 PM

Hi all,

I have some amount of money (Just think 0.5M). What is the best investment plan for my money with minimum RISK ? Please put your experiences also.

I think this topic is very important for all of us. I know some of our member have wider knowledge on Online business and Investments.

Please DO NOT confuse this thread. Let's reply in a professional way.

Thanks,

Kamatha
(#2)
Old
MACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really nice

12-27-2011, 12:46 PM

Risk & return are positively correlated.

High risk -- high return

Low risk -- low return
(#3)
Old
MACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really niceMACAVITY is just really nice

12-27-2011, 12:47 PM

Gold is one of the best investments I believe, which is not properly available in SL. Gold prices goes up around by 20% each year, but we can't get that price from Gold merchants.
(#4)
Old

12-27-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACAVITY View Post
Gold is one of the best investments I believe, which is not properly available in SL. Gold prices goes up around by 20% each year, but we can't get that price from Gold merchants.
How we trust about the gold that available in Market ?
(#5)
Old

12-27-2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamatha View Post
How we trust about the gold that available in Market ?
check from a reputed bank or Gem & Jewelery authority
(#6)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

12-27-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Risk & return are positively correlated.

High risk -- high return

Low risk -- low return
High risk -- high return- probably the share market. (which is dull at the moment and highly manipulated)

Low risk -- low return- probably an Fixed Deposit in a non banking insititution. They offer a higher rate than a normal bank.
(#7)
Old

12-27-2011, 12:58 PM

I heard that people are talking about FOREX. How about that ?
(#8)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

12-27-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Yep it was. but have come down drastically in the recent past.
(#9)
Old

12-27-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamatha View Post
I heard that people are talking about FOREX. How about that ?
Forex is also like share market.

one will loose & one will earn

probably the loosers are new comers
(#10)
Old
vidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of lightvidura99 is a glorious beacon of light

12-27-2011, 01:04 PM

What about buying a land