ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What is the best Investment Plan in Srilanka?

(#21)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

12-27-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnDaRock View Post
I am trading on CSE and it is not bad normally but at the moment market is dull. But as you are going to invest now you will not loose since the price is very low at the moment.
You can buy some good shares for low and sell them higher in like 3-4 months. Guaranteeing you will earn more than a fixed deposit.
My broker is Capital Trust and if you want more details I can send you.
the prices are low- yes agreed.
sell them higher in 3-4 months- how sure are you that it'll go up in 3-4 months(unless you have inside information)??
(#22)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

12-27-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandahar View Post
Take high risk and invest for small business. if you work hard and fair it definitely works.always keep in mind...try to take minimum profit from items you sell.it can make big customer base.also try to do something uncommon. ex: my friend start business then he select "needle Business. he invest almost 200,000. but now few years later he became millionaire.
how you do business is business strategy. but the bottom line is that he has started somenthing on his own.
(#23)
Old
OnDaRock has a spectacular aura aboutOnDaRock has a spectacular aura about

12-27-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranga_rama View Post
the prices are low- yes agreed.
sell them higher in 3-4 months- how sure are you that it'll go up in 3-4 months(unless you have inside information)??
I was trying to be a bit positive on this. And also I said " in like 3-4 months."
It does not say 100% surely. If I can predict like that what am I doing here.
(#24)
Old
chucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of lightchucks is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to chucks
12-27-2011, 01:28 PM

1)CSE
but accrding to the present market, it is better take some professional advice b4 investing in CSE

2)Lands
Another long term investment. If you are wise enough to choose a land with a financial value in the future, this will be the most profitable investmnt(in my opinion)

3)Bt if you aren't ready to take any risks, then it is more suitable to deposit your money in a bank!
(#25)
Old

12-27-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnDaRock View Post
I was trying to be a bit positive on this. And also I said " in like 3-4 months."
It does not say 100% surely. If I can predict like that what am I doing here.
yep your personal view.