ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page The Future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
Reply
 
Thread Tools
(#1)
Old
rrokc's Avatar
rrokc rrokc is offline
Senior Member
rrokc has a spectacular aura aboutrrokc has a spectacular aura aboutrrokc has a spectacular aura about
 
Posts: 191
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Eha gedara
Angry The Future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - 09-16-2018, 05:53 PM

GaryVee

Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
redux redux is offline
Senior Member
redux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 811
Join Date: Feb 2017
09-16-2018, 06:00 PM

Blockchain is an overrated useless technology. Cryptocurrency is a ponzi scheme. Be gone
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
rrokc's Avatar
rrokc rrokc is offline
Senior Member
rrokc has a spectacular aura aboutrrokc has a spectacular aura aboutrrokc has a spectacular aura about
 
Posts: 191
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Eha gedara
09-16-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux View Post
Blockchain is an overrated useless technology. Cryptocurrency is a ponzi scheme. Be gone
haha lol... Everyone told the same to the internet .. Nobody believed
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Feedback.'s Avatar
Feedback. Feedback. is offline
Senior Member
Feedback. is a jewel in the roughFeedback. is a jewel in the roughFeedback. is a jewel in the roughFeedback. is a jewel in the roughFeedback. is a jewel in the roughFeedback. is a jewel in the rough
 
Posts: 2,109
Join Date: Jul 2011
09-16-2018, 06:29 PM

thanks
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
redux redux is offline
Senior Member
redux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 811
Join Date: Feb 2017
09-16-2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrokc View Post
haha lol... Everyone told the same to the internet .. Nobody believed
Internet has practical uses, blockchain does not.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
rrokc's Avatar
rrokc rrokc is offline
Senior Member
rrokc has a spectacular aura aboutrrokc has a spectacular aura aboutrrokc has a spectacular aura about
 
Posts: 191
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Eha gedara
09-16-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux View Post
Internet has practical uses, blockchain does not.
Watch the video bro

Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
sustharapuncha's Avatar
sustharapuncha sustharapuncha is offline
Senior Member
sustharapuncha has a spectacular aura aboutsustharapuncha has a spectacular aura aboutsustharapuncha has a spectacular aura about
 
Posts: 909
Join Date: Dec 2011
09-17-2018, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux View Post
Internet has practical uses, blockchain does not.
Uncensored irreversible wealth transfer is not practical enough for you ?

It cant be blocked like paypal in sri lanka
they cant reverse and freeze your account like your bank account.

its more relevant to a country like Sri lanka which is more than likely to face a big recession in next 10 years.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
redux redux is offline
Senior Member
redux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 811
Join Date: Feb 2017
09-17-2018, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sustharapuncha View Post
Uncensored irreversible wealth transfer is not practical enough for you ?

It cant be blocked like paypal in sri lanka
they cant reverse and freeze your account like your bank account.

its more relevant to a country like Sri lanka which is more than likely to face a big recession in next 10 years.
lol oh they can. Hundreds of exchanges have successfully looted coins from idiots like you and disappeared. Those same exchanges can withhold you from getting your coins back. If Sri Lanka outlawed bitcoins tomorrow and made it a criminal offense, technology would not be needed to stop you from trading coins.

Not to mention Bitcoin prices are artificially inflated using Tether by Bitfinex. Do more research into the very thing you're shilling for.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
sustharapuncha's Avatar
sustharapuncha sustharapuncha is offline
Senior Member
sustharapuncha has a spectacular aura aboutsustharapuncha has a spectacular aura aboutsustharapuncha has a spectacular aura about
 
Posts: 909
Join Date: Dec 2011
09-17-2018, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux View Post
lol oh they can. Hundreds of exchanges have successfully looted coins from idiots like you and disappeared. Those same exchanges can withhold you from getting your coins back. If Sri Lanka outlawed bitcoins tomorrow and made it a criminal offense, technology would not be needed to stop you from trading coins.

Not to mention Bitcoin prices are artificially inflated using Tether by Bitfinex. Do more research into the very thing you're shilling for.
Are you stupid?

If you dont have the private key its not your bitcoin (or crypto).
If you have the private key its your bitcoin (or crypto).

Trust no one , including exchanges and banks (thats why bitcoin invented).

you practically know nothing about bitcoin prices, USDT only accounted for small amount of transactions.. very small.

If Sri lanka outlawing crypto move to another country.. your wealth will come with u. no one can take it from you. Now you can't say that to fiat money.


Last edited by sustharapuncha; 09-17-2018 at 01:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
redux redux is offline
Senior Member
redux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these partsredux is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 811
Join Date: Feb 2017
09-17-2018, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sustharapuncha View Post
Are you stupid?

If you dont have the private key its not your bitcoin (or crypto).
If you have the private key its your bitcoin (or crypto).

Trust no one , including exchanges and banks (thats why bitcoin invented).

you practically know nothing about bitcoin prices, USDT only accounted for small amount of transactions.. very small.

If Sri lanka outlawing crypto move to another country.. your wealth will come with u. no one can take it from you. Now you can't say that to fiat money.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-boost-bitcoin

Now go fuck yourself idiot

Last edited by redux; 09-17-2018 at 02:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bitcoin, blockchain, cryptocurrency

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright 2006 - 2011 ElaKiri Beta2.Evo vBulletin, vBa iBproArcade Subdreamer I-Magic MKv

Page generated in 0.03587 seconds with 9 queries