ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page ඉන්ටර්විව් එකට මුහුන දෙමු...

(#21)
Old
Spade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really nice

02-06-2014, 10:14 PM

8. Have you ever had a conflict with a superior or colleague? How did you handle it?

කාට උනත් ඉවසීමේ සීමාවක් තියනවනෙ... අපිට උනත් මල පැනල තියනවා කවදා හරි.... මේ වගෙ තැනකදි එහෙම වෙලා නෑ කියල බොරු කිව්වොත් අනිවා උබේ පාර පස්සෙ පන්න පන්න ප්‍රශ්න අහල උන් උත්තරේ ගන්නවා...ඒක නිසා ගොඩ දා ගනින් මේ වගේ එකකින්...

“I think that everyone at some point has had a conflict at work whether it’s with a supervisor or co-worker.
I’ve found that when I’m in a difficult situation, it helps to communicate with the other person, understand their perspective and try to work out a collaborative solution whenever possible.”
(#22)
Old
Spade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really niceSpade VII is just really nice

02-06-2014, 10:29 PM

9. Why should we hire you?

අන්තිමේ කොර ගන්නම දෙයක් නැති උනාම අහන එකක් මේ... මේක හෙන දරුනුයි... මේ වෙලාවෙ උබ හොදට වැඩ පෙන්නන්න ඕන වෙලාව.... උබට පුලුවන් අහන උන්ට රෙවෙන්න ටෝක දෙන්න මේක තමයි වෙලාව....මචං මම ඉන්ටව් ඕන තරම් ගිහිල්ලත් තියනවා...ඉන්ටව් පැනල් වල ඉදලත් තියනවා...මේක සටනක්...උබ කටින් ගහලා ගාන්ට ලිස්සලා ගියා නම් උබ දිනුම්... ඇර ගෙන බෑ...පැරදිලත් බෑ.... මෙන්න උත්තරේ මේ ප්‍රශ්නෙට....

“I think I am a great match for this position. My degree in management coupled with more than 10 years of experience managing 100+ employees and delivering top notch training, helped me to improve staff productivity by 30% and reduce employee turnover.
I believe that I can do the same for your organization and would be a great addition to your team.”

Last edited by Spade VII; 02-06-2014 at 10:30 PM.
(#23)
Old
Kushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of lightKushan_Sameera is a glorious beacon of light

Up 02-06-2014, 10:35 PM

elaz rep+
(#24)
Old

02-06-2014, 10:37 PM

10. Do you have any questions?

අන්තිමටම අහන ප්‍රශ්නෙ...මේ වගේ එකකට අහන්න ප්‍රශ්න ටිකක් හදා ගෙන පලයං....සුදුසු ප්‍රශ්න කීපයක් අහපං...මේ වගේ...

1.How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
2.Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
3.How would you describe the company’s management style?
4.Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
5.How many people work in this office/department?
6.Is travel expected in this position? If so, how much?
7.What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
8.What would you say are the best things about working here?
9.Would you like a list of references?
If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?

අන්තිමේ තෑන්ක් කරලා වරෙන් ඉන්ටව් බෝඩ් එකට....
(#25)
Old
harithamanohara has a spectacular aura aboutharithamanohara has a spectacular aura aboutharithamanohara has a spectacular aura aboutharithamanohara has a spectacular aura about

02-06-2014, 10:42 PM

thanx macho ,rep aded

Last edited by harithamanohara; 02-06-2014 at 10:43 PM.
(#26)
Old
ruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to allruwanjrc is a name known to all

Send a message via Yahoo to ruwanjrc
02-06-2014, 10:58 PM

tfs
(#27)
Old
-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light-LotusMoon- is a glorious beacon of light

02-06-2014, 11:01 PM

good post..
(#28)
Old
djprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of lightdjprabhath is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to djprabhath
02-06-2014, 11:08 PM

Good Post

REP
(#29)
Old
agnipra has a spectacular aura aboutagnipra has a spectacular aura aboutagnipra has a spectacular aura about

02-06-2014, 11:28 PM

patta
(#30)
Old
IDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud of

02-06-2014, 11:36 PM

rep denna balu machan passe ayeth dennam