ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Automobile > Vehicle Reviews & DIY Guides
Reload this Page Micro Panda (සිංහල) Review by ElaKiri.com

(#21)
Old
shiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really niceshiwankaswe is just really nice

Send a message via MSN to shiwankaswe Send a message via Yahoo to shiwankaswe
03-12-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRZ View Post
Thanks bro, check the review and let me know ur opinion
My experience also same as your Reviews, i did not get many issues on ground clearance and I traveled Colombo and Badulla mostly...

the second-hand market is good compared with Toyota, with my experience... this one took only a few days to sell, later I had Axio and it took more than a week to sell
I still believe what we call as second as market is bulshit for most of the vehicle models...
Later i had honda civic EK3, i sold with in few hours after the advertisement
Peugeot 406 hdi, only one day of advertisement...

i did buy and selling few Viva elite, no one sold with in week, all took more than a week to sell
(#22)
Old
LezzyBO has a spectacular aura aboutLezzyBO has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to LezzyBO
03-12-2018, 01:51 PM

den ithin samahara kattiyata godak rideyi ah....

Good review bro
(#23)
Old
Balu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really niceBalu Kukka is just really nice

Send a message via ICQ to Balu Kukka Send a message via AIM to Balu Kukka Send a message via MSN to Balu Kukka Send a message via Yahoo to Balu Kukka Send a message via Skype™ to Balu Kukka
03-12-2018, 02:20 PM

Bump
(#24)
Old
asheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really niceasheka is just really nice

03-12-2018, 02:38 PM

Good review!
(#25)
Old
MonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really niceMonsteR_X is just really nice

Send a message via ICQ to MonsteR_X Send a message via AIM to MonsteR_X Send a message via Yahoo to MonsteR_X Send a message via Skype™ to MonsteR_X
03-12-2018, 03:31 PM

Bump
(#26)
Old
chami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to allchami_84 is a name known to all

03-12-2018, 03:44 PM

bump
(#27)
Old
djnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud of

03-12-2018, 03:46 PM

බම්ප්
(#28)
Old
sarcasm is on a distinguished road

laugh 03-12-2018, 04:08 PM

දැන් මේකෙ ඉන්න ජපන් සේල් කාරයොයි බ්‍රෝකර්ලා ටිකයි එයි දුවගෙන
(#29)
Old
Minimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to allMinimuthu Mora is a name known to all

03-12-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasm View Post
දැන් මේකෙ ඉන්න ජපන් සේල් කාරයොයි බ්‍රෝකර්ලා ටිකයි එයි දුවගෙන
(#30)
Old
nikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to allnikashala619 is a name known to all

Send a message via ICQ to nikashala619 Send a message via AIM to nikashala619 Send a message via Yahoo to nikashala619 Send a message via Skype™ to nikashala619
03-12-2018, 04:18 PM

bump