ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Computers & Internet > Web Development
Reload this Page java web development දෙවෙනි කොටස - Application server එක configure කරමු.

(#21)
Old
ryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to beholdryandok is a splendid one to behold

08-09-2015, 03:49 PM

අපිත් සෙට් උනා ... rep add ඈ
(#22)
Old
codegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of lightcodegeek is a glorious beacon of light

08-09-2015, 04:08 PM

patta maga nawattanna epa digatama karanna
(#23)
Old
chrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of lightchrishanelloyd is a glorious beacon of light

08-09-2015, 04:35 PM

ela
(#24)
Old
rudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of lightrudr@ is a glorious beacon of light

08-09-2015, 04:55 PM

ah oua thiyenne badu...
(#25)
Old
DJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really nice

08-09-2015, 05:03 PM

Keep going. But tomcat and Jetty are not application servers And one more thing, localhost is simply the host name, not the server itself.

Last edited by DJvodka; 08-09-2015 at 05:07 PM.
(#26)
Old
dgboy is a jewel in the roughdgboy is a jewel in the roughdgboy is a jewel in the roughdgboy is a jewel in the roughdgboy is a jewel in the roughdgboy is a jewel in the rough

08-09-2015, 05:08 PM

bump
(#27)
Old
u_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really nice

08-09-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJvodka View Post
Keep going. But tomcat and Jetty are not application servers And one more thing, localhost is simply the host name, not the server itself.
but TomEE is..isnt it?
(#28)
Old
u_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really nice

08-09-2015, 05:16 PM

J Sparrow, umba den meka karanna yanne j2ee monawa use karalada? Spring (spring web), jsp, jsf, angular, react..etc?
(#29)
Old
DJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really niceDJvodka is just really nice

08-09-2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_make_me_sick_ View Post
but TomEE is..isnt it?
yep
(#30)
Old

08-09-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJvodka View Post
yep
So as long as he does not use EJB, he should be fine.