ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#18071)
Old
Dasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really niceDasun Liyanage is just really nice

Send a message via Skype™ to Dasun Liyanage
11-09-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama mandakini 1 View Post
416.81 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver RELEASED for Battlefield V
Meke preformers kohomada danne ne neh mike ?
(#18072)
Old
Ultron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of lightUltron is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_Abiding_Citizen View Post
I have resized them to 1080P from 4K Resolution , What more do you want ?
(#18073)
Old
රෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
(#18074)
Old
charitha chandi is a jewel in the roughcharitha chandi is a jewel in the roughcharitha chandi is a jewel in the roughcharitha chandi is a jewel in the roughcharitha chandi is a jewel in the roughcharitha chandi is a jewel in the rough

11-09-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
(#18075)
Old
Law_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura about

11-09-2018, 09:21 AM

Fine fine , laugh all you want people.I wont be posting here again. Enjoy your "Gaming Moments " the thread which Sri_Lion and I started back in 2007.

Wolverine GTR , as the new owner of this thread , please explain to me why these people are butthurt by my posts ? 1920*1080 images are the norm in forums these days.
(#18076)
Old
Ama mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Up He - 11-09-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Fine fine , laugh all you want people.I wont be posting here again. Enjoy your "Gaming Moments " the thread which Sri_Lion and I started back in 2007.

Wolverine GTR , as the new owner of this thread , please explain to me why these people are butthurt by my posts ? 1920*1080 images are the norm in forums these days.
If you can't type English , please do us a favor resize screenshots
(#18077)
Old
Ama mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of lightAma mandakini 1 is a glorious beacon of light

smile Check - 11-09-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:

Check your grammar , that's why they laughing
(#18078)
Old
Law_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura about

11-09-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
If you can't type English , please do us a favor resize screenshots
My grammar is fine by the way . However your's suck .

If you can't type in English , please do us a favor and resize screenshots
(#18079)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:

First if all Thanks for posting screenshots brobut can you resize the images to 1024 x 576 or something like that.Its easy and better bro
(#18080)
Old

11-09-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Check your grammar , that's why they laughing

Check your grammar , that's why they are laughing