ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Beware: Vaping!

(#21)
Old
aravinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nicearavinda145 is just really nice

09-14-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll-MegaMind-ll View Post
I saw few threads flying around in EK about vaping, how its safer than smoking cigs. it's not true! i started vaping in 2016, few days after i started to vape there was this ringing in the ears, i thought it was a ear infection so i went to the ENT doc, he said there is nothing seem to be wrong with the ear. Then he gave me some medicine's, it didnt help. then i went to Colombo hospital ent clinic for 5 months. didnt help either. after i researched online to see if there are any links between vaping and ear ringing, guess what? there are lot of people complaining ear ringing after vaping. ear ringing is called tinnitus, THERE ARE NO CURE FOR THIS. to this day i suffer from this horrible condition. So be careful guys.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/th...otoxic.498588/
https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads...-vaping.25056/
I have been vaping for almost 3 years now. But i haven't had such infection or symptom. I am not telling that what you are telling is not true. This can be happen due to high PG use. I am not encouraging non smokers to switch to vaping. It is up to the person. Even a panadol tablet can be allergic to some one. who knows. We are talking about chemicals not herbal drugs. So there will be be some allergies or side effects. But it is very low if you compare with cigarettes.
If some one can stop smoking without using e-cigarette or nicotine replacement therapy, go for it. it is the best way. So what you are saying is because of the problem u had smoking cigarette is better?
(#22)
Old
XibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to behold

09-14-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1 View Post
ඔන්න බලපන් කට්ටිය උබ ගත්ත එක ගෙන research එකක් කරනව මේකෙ.. කරල අන්තිමට කියයි උබ ගත්ත විදිහ වැරදි, නැත්නම් උබ ගත්ත brand එක හොද නෑ, එහෙමත් නැත්නම් උබ ගත්ත time හරි නැ කියයි.. අන්තිමට කියයි e ciga හොදයි, උබ ගත්ත විදිහයි ඖල කියල

වේප් තහනම් උනත් නැතත් මටනම් අව්ලක් නෑ මචන් මොකද මම වේප් යූස් කරලා නෑ. .
හැබැයි මම දුම්කොල සමාගම ගැන ඒකෙ බලය ගැනනම් හොදට දන්නවා. .
මම දකින්නේ සිගරට් වලට විකල්පයක් දෙන එක හොද දෙයක් විදියට. .
(#23)
Old
shadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of lightshadow1 is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XibitZ View Post
වේප් තහනම් උනත් නැතත් මටනම් අව්ලක් නෑ මචන් මොකද මම වේප් යූස් කරලා නෑ. .
හැබැයි මම දුම්කොල සමාගම ගැන ඒකෙ බලය ගැනනම් හොදට දන්නවා. .
මම දකින්නේ සිගරට් වලට විකල්පයක් දෙන එක හොද දෙයක් විදියට. .

Tobacco එකට වාසියක් එන්න නම් පුලුවන් මචන්.. ඕකත් නිකන් ගන්ජ වගේ, ගන්ජත් ඇත්තටම බෙහෙතක්නෙ, ඒ උනාට use වෙන්නෙ වැරදියට..

E cigarat ඇබ්බැහිකාරකයක් වෙන්න ඉඩ තියනව මචන්.. කට්ටිය School යන කාලෙ බියර් ගහ ඊට පස්සෙ School out උනාට පස්සෙ කෙලින්ම අරක්කු බොනව වගේ, E cigarat වලින් පටන් අරගෙන පස්සෙ නිකන්ම cigarat වලට මාරු වෙයි.. මෙහේ අල්ලපු ටික හදපු විදිහ දැක්කනෙ, සම්පූර්න nicotine දාල හදන්නෙ, ඒකෙන් නිකන්ම ඇබ්බැහි වෙනව බන්..
(#24)
Old
රෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2018, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravinda145 View Post
I have been vaping for almost 3 years now. But i haven't had such infection or symptom. I am not telling that what you are telling is not true. This can be happen due to high PG use. I am not encouraging non smokers to switch to vaping. It is up to the person. Even a panadol tablet can be allergic to some one. who knows. We are talking about chemicals not herbal drugs. So there will be be some allergies or side effects. But it is very low if you compare with cigarettes.
If some one can stop smoking without using e-cigarette or nicotine replacement therapy, go for it. it is the best way. So what you are saying is because of the problem u had smoking cigarette is better?
same here, vaping for around 3 years now and never had any ear problems. my bet is he probably used high PG liquids.
(#25)
Old
රෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2018, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Tobacco එකට වාසියක් එන්න නම් පුලුවන් මචන්.. ඕකත් නිකන් ගන්ජ වගේ, ගන්ජත් ඇත්තටම බෙහෙතක්නෙ, ඒ උනාට use වෙන්නෙ වැරදියට..

E cigarat ඇබ්බැහිකාරකයක් වෙන්න ඉඩ තියනව මචන්.. කට්ටිය School යන කාලෙ බියර් ගහ ඊට පස්සෙ School out උනාට පස්සෙ කෙලින්ම අරක්කු බොනව වගේ, E cigarat වලින් පටන් අරගෙන පස්සෙ නිකන්ම cigarat වලට මාරු වෙයි.. මෙහේ අල්ලපු ටික හදපු විදිහ දැක්කනෙ, සම්පූර්න nicotine දාල හදන්නෙ, ඒකෙන් නිකන්ම ඇබ්බැහි වෙනව බන්..
mehe e liquid hadanne na ban, owa malaysia walin gennapuwa. liquid with or without nicotine ganna puluwan. thousands spend karala vape kit ekak ganna puluwan kenek mokatada ban cigarette walata maru wenne. e-cig prohibit karanna wena mahansi wena welawe hoda nadda cigarette prohibit karanna try karanam
(#26)
Old
XibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to beholdXibitZ is a splendid one to behold

09-14-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:

ඒකට නිකටින් ප්‍රතිශත නීතියක් දාන්න තියෙන්නේ. . ඊ ජූස් ගේද්දි නීතියනුකුල ජූස් විතරක් රිලීස් කරාම ඉවරයි. . ඕනනම් FDA ඇපෲ ජූස් විතරක් ගෙනාවැකි. .
වේප් මුලින් යූස් කරලා පස්සේ සිගරට් වලට ඇබ්බැහි වෙයි කියන එකනම් සාදාරන තර්කයක් නෙවේ. .
මෙච්චරනේ කතාව සිගරට් වල අහිතකර ද්‍රව්ය 100% නම් වේප් වල 5%. . ඕක ලොකුවට තර්ක දාන්න දෙයක් නෙවේ. . වැඩි හොද මොකක්ද කියලා තේරෙනවනේ. .
(#27)
Old
ll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to ll-MegaMind-ll
09-14-2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravinda145 View Post
nop smoking is worse but vaping isn't the answer either. i gave up both of them.
(#28)
Old
ryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really nice

09-14-2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
I saw few threads flying around in EK about vaping, how its safer than smoking cigs. it's not true! i started vaping in 2016, few days after i started to vape there was this ringing in the ears, i thought it was a ear infection so i went to the ENT doc, he said there is nothing seem to be wrong with the ear. Then he gave me some medicine's, it didnt help. then i went to Colombo hospital ent clinic for 5 months. didnt help either. after i researched online to see if there are any links between vaping and ear ringing, guess what? there are lot of people complaining ear ringing after vaping. ear ringing is called tinnitus, THERE ARE NO CURE FOR THIS. to this day i suffer from this horrible condition. So be careful guys.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/th...otoxic.498588/
https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads...-vaping.25056/

juul uth awul da ban
(#29)
Old
ll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of lightll-MegaMind-ll is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to ll-MegaMind-ll
09-14-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanex View Post

juul uth awul da ban
manda machan, mama doc kenenk neve, mata wechcha de kiwwe. anith ayatath wela thiyanawa. so be careful.
(#30)
Old
ryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really niceryanex is just really nice

09-14-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
manda machan, mama doc kenenk neve, mata wechcha de kiwwe. anith ayatath wela thiyanawa. so be careful.
Tinnitus kiyanne karuma ledak neda nidagaddi ehema awul nadda ban