ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Testing & Maintenance > Inspection
Reload this Page I SENT a PVT MSG to GTRZ.. Please See this..
Closed Thread

(#21)
Old
maxxaboy.lk will become famous soon enoughmaxxaboy.lk will become famous soon enough

10-04-2011, 09:37 PM

never
(#22)
Old
sudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of lightsudeewa is a glorious beacon of light

10-04-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone_buzzer View Post
Meka varadi vadak. Dan kattiyak form vela innava ape kattiyawai muslim & tamil kattiyavai kotavala jati bedayak ati karanna. ai mehema karanne? mechara kal api okkama samagiyen hitiyane. nugath udaviya tamai owa karanne. Am totaly agains with this stuffs. I tynk coz of sum guys personal tyns they put shits lyk this in forms. We all are one nation. There are sum people who really do the tyns like that. But don’t measure from the same angle to all. As I have every religion friends I know about there standard. This is not a place to do shit like that. Am totally disappointed. We all are friends here. I love all religion friends. I adore them.
(#23)
Old
Diego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to Diego97
10-04-2011, 09:47 PM

Nobody Has right to insult any Religion ova here weda its buddhist , muslim , hindu or catholism!!! da site MODs and ADMINs should take full resposiblity and keep thier bloOody eyes peeled @ all cost to suppress these MENTAL patients from ELAKIRI.com coz I actually dont want history 2 Say that ELAKIRI.com was the cause 4 another group of terrorist ... coz of the h8red spread all ova its forum soOo please doOoo sumtin 4 this in da name of Sri lanka 2 suppress this sickoOoz from screwin eachother!!!
(#24)
Old
ozone_buzzer has a spectacular aura aboutozone_buzzer has a spectacular aura aboutozone_buzzer has a spectacular aura aboutozone_buzzer has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to ozone_buzzer
10-04-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego97 View Post
Nobody Has right to insult any Religion ova here weda its buddhist , muslim , hindu or catholism!!! da site MODs and ADMINs should take full resposiblity and keep thier bloOody eyes peeled @ all cost to suppress these MENTAL patients from ELAKIRI.com coz I actually dont want history 2 Say that ELAKIRI.com was the cause 4 another group of terrorist ... coz of the h8red spread all ova its forum soOo please doOoo sumtin 4 this in da name of Sri lanka 2 suppress this sickoOoz from screwin eachother!!!
Yap bro, you are right!!!!
(#25)
Old
dj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to dj ice cold
10-04-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azam426 View Post
I FOUND THIS WHILE BROWSING THE FORUM..
Math Muslim Kollek thamai.. Eth Kisima witaka mama wena Aagamakata Benala or Naraka deyakwath kathaa karala nehe.. Elakiri eke Inna Kattiya mehemada salakaane Anith aagam walata? Please Ara don03 kiyana ekaawa ban karanna puluwanda? mun wage kattiya elakiri ekata one nehe. Please Consider about this.

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199964&page=2

Who Support Me?

උඹ එලකිරිය සල්ලි වලට අරගත්ත දවසක ඌව බෑන් කරපං
(#26)
Old
sw7x is just really nicesw7x is just really nicesw7x is just really nicesw7x is just really nicesw7x is just really nicesw7x is just really nicesw7x is just really nice

10-04-2011, 09:53 PM

aththane ban kiyala tiyenne
(#27)
Old
GayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the roughGayanSV is a jewel in the rough

10-04-2011, 09:53 PM

apo ayeth ****yek awilla ban .chater
(#28)
Old
sjdhmz has a little shameless behaviour in the past

10-04-2011, 09:57 PM

this don03 this one of admins fake account thats why posting without any fear and no ban on that account...this admins are no1 discriminators...sinhala ekek banala demmoth nikan innawa...muslim ekek monawaahari benala demmoth eka delete karanawa....konda pana nethu un
(#29)
Old
dj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to alldj ice cold is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to dj ice cold
10-04-2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdhmz View Post
this don03 this one of admins fake account thats why posting without any fear and no ban on that account...this admins are no1 discriminators...sinhala ekek banala demmoth nikan innawa...muslim ekek monawaahari benala demmoth eka delete karanawa....konda pana nethu un

ඕකෙ අනික් පැත්ත මේකෙ වෙන්නේ ගිහින් ඔලුවට පොල්ලකින් ගහගෙන වරෙන්
(#30)
Old
ŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really niceŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really niceŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really niceŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really niceŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really niceŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really niceŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is just really nice

10-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
මම සහයෝගය දෙනවා
මට වටලප්පන් එකක් වත් ඕනේ
Closed Thread