ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page FB_තහනම්_දියුණු_රටවල්

(#21)
Old
Dr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to allDr.Amdan is a name known to all

03-13-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer000 View Post
දියුණු රටවල් ආදර්සේට අරගන මුන් ඉස්සල්ලම කරන්නේ fb තහනම් කරන එක. දියුණු රටවල් වලින් මුන්ට පෙන්නේ ඒක විතරයි
ඉන්දකින් කාලකන්නි..
bump
(#22)
Old
Pessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of lightPessimist is a glorious beacon of light

03-13-2018, 09:05 PM

correlation doesn't imply causation.
(#23)
Old
tsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of lighttsomeone is a glorious beacon of light

03-13-2018, 09:23 PM

Last month, U.S. intelligence agencies weren't so into the idea of people using Chinese phones.

The heads of the CIA, FBI and NSA told a Senate committee in February they didn't recommend products or services by China's Huawei or ZTE be used by Americans, concerned about companies or entities becoming "beholden to foreign governments."

SEE ALSO: China banned the letter 'N' from Weibo and WeChat

Now, in Australia, that suspicion has seemingly extended to Chinese apps. Messaging platform WeChat has reportedly been banned from being installed on phones belonging to the country's Department of Defence, according to the Australian Financial Review.

"Defence does not provide or support the use of unauthorised software, including the WeChat social media application, on Defence mobile devices," a Defence spokesperson told the newspaper. Limited use of Facebook is reportedly allowed though.

It comes amid concerns of heightened Chinese espionage activities within the country, although Defence didn't specify why it banned WeChat, owned by internet company Tencent. Mashable has contacted the department for comment.

Back in December, India's Defence Ministry instructed its armed forces to uninstall WeChat, one of 42 apps it listed, after reporting a number of the apps had "spyware or other malicious ware."

"Use of these apps by our force personnel can be detrimental to data security having implications on the force and national security," read a memo published by the Indian Express.

In a 2016 report, Amnesty International ranked WeChat and other Tencent apps lowest in a privacy assessment of popular messaging apps.

WeChat scored zero of 100, due to its lack of end-to-end encryption and failure to recognise threats or protect freedom of expression. The app remains dominant in China, however, and is set to be integrated with the nation's electronic ID system.
(#24)
Old
nikdw is a jewel in the roughnikdw is a jewel in the roughnikdw is a jewel in the roughnikdw is a jewel in the roughnikdw is a jewel in the roughnikdw is a jewel in the rough

03-13-2018, 09:31 PM

oka Dai ban poddak iwasala hitpan.. ane manda ubalath kanna bona ne wage fb natuwa. habei iting issara wage sellanam be pitho okkoma trace karai
(#25)
Old
rrkolla is just really nicerrkolla is just really nicerrkolla is just really nicerrkolla is just really nicerrkolla is just really nicerrkolla is just really nicerrkolla is just really nice

03-13-2018, 09:43 PM

fb huththa neme elakirith yn naane
(#26)
Old
Sachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to allSachira123 is a name known to all

03-13-2018, 11:45 PM

තව නැද්ද
(#27)
Old
u_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really niceu_make_me_sick_ is just really nice

03-13-2018, 11:51 PM

Germany wala government ekata puluwan Facebook control karanna. Block newe, but hate speech wage dewal report karoth, eewa ayin karanna Facebook bendila innawa.
(#28)
Old
BINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to allBINGU_PUTHA is a name known to all

03-14-2018, 12:00 AM

රටකට ඕනෑ
අපමණ අගයක්
රනිලා යුගයක්
සමරිසි හෙටක්
(#29)
Old
5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all5tech is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to 5tech
03-14-2018, 12:14 AM

ලංකාවෙත් බ්ලොක් කරොත් තව ටික කාලෙකින් ලංකාවත් දියුණු රටක්
(#30)
Old
saja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to allsaja is a name known to all

03-14-2018, 07:22 AM

දැන් ලංකාවත් දියුණු ලු, හිටන්