ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#18151)
Old
RiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_Abiding_Citizen View Post
That's why I play with Friends. 8 people , two squads.When you are playing with a squad you don't have to worry about any of those . Playing solo is a pain in BF V. There are still a lot of bugs to fix as well. We have been destroying players on pub matches and getting called out as "hackers" all day
well, I have friends playing BF1 but none of them plan of buying just yet. If everybody decided to buy then it's a easy decision. otherwise like you said, MP is boring without a squad.

how's the stability? is it buggy? and btw what's your ping to the server? i'm assuming you're not living in SL currently.
(#18152)
Old
රෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of lightරෝසි ආච්චි is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 08:37 PM

Hitman 2 will probably get cracked soon, FCKDRM kinda hinted about it (guy who cracked denuvo 5.2)
(#18153)
Old
shruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of light

Oh! Mcn - 11-09-2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
That's why I play with Friends. 8 people , two squads.When you are playing with a squad you don't have to worry about any of those . Playing solo is a pain in BF V. There are still a lot of bugs to fix as well. We have been destroying players on pub matches and getting called out as "hackers" all day
Uncle aunty koo
(#18154)
Old
shruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of lightshruk khan is a glorious beacon of light

oo Mcn - 11-09-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by රෝසි ආච්චි View Post
Hitman 2 will probably get cracked soon, FCKDRM kinda hinted about it (guy who cracked denuvo 5.2)
Yakuza crack krnna kypnko unta please
(#18155)
Old
RiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of lightRiFTeR is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by රෝසි ආච්චි View Post

WB is not having a good time with denuvo. First shadow of war day 1 crack and now this.
(#18156)
Old
Law_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura about

11-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiFTeR View Post
well, I have friends playing BF1 but none of them plan of buying just yet. If everybody decided to buy then it's a easy decision. otherwise like you said, MP is boring without a squad.

how's the stability? is it buggy? and btw what's your ping to the server? i'm assuming you're not living in SL currently.
Ping is about 15 -20 ms , and you assumed right. As a game it's very stable . I have clocked about 15 hours of MP , Not a single crash . However there are bugs , hit boxes not registering properly , tanks cross hairs missing etc..

Biggest bug I faced was while playing a conquest match , Enemy tickets drained and we won the match , but the game kept going and enemies kept re-spawning at their base . That went for about 2 hours which we thought was hilarious. Enemy players kept leaving the game but game kept adding new players . We all ended up with 60K+ XP with that.Happened a couple of times after that , we decided to leave the lobby because we got bored.

Last edited by Law_Abiding_Citizen; 11-09-2018 at 08:55 PM.
(#18157)
Old

11-09-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Ping is about 15 -20 ms , and you assumed right. As a game it's very stable . I have clocked about 15 hours of MP , Not a single crash . However there are bugs , hit boxes not registering properly , tanks cross hairs missing etc..

Biggest bug I faced was while playing a conquest match , Enemy tickets drained and we won the match , but the game kept going and enemies kept re-spawning at their base . That went for about 2 hours which we thought was hilarious. Enemy players kept leaving the game but game kept adding new players . We all ended up with 60K+ XP with that.Happened a couple of times after that , we decided to leave the lobby because we got bored.
haha you can melt people with that ping.

nothing more fun than battlefield squads. enjoy !!!
(#18158)
Old
Law_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura aboutLaw_Abiding_Citizen has a spectacular aura about

11-09-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
haha you can melt people with that ping.

nothing more fun than battlefield squads. enjoy !!!
Yes sir
(#18159)
Old
Michael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Will do bro , I was chatting with him in the morning about what happened here today at EK Next time I visit , I'll tell him about you and we shall exchange our contacts if you like .

Other OG member is Anusha . Well he's married with two kids and haven't touched a game for years
Sure bro Anusha bro is in my FB! He is in Japan i think!
(#18160)
Old
Michael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of lightMichael is a glorious beacon of light

11-09-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
going ryzen mainly for gaming is a bad deal imo.
you should wait for AMD to go 7nm on both cpu and gpu and then see your options.
Why is it bad? Ryzen 7 is pretty good. What intel is offering right now man i don't have that kind of money lol. I'm still waiting these are just few options i'm thinking of