ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#8351)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2017, 12:57 AM

Congratulations Carrick!
(#8352)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2017, 10:29 AM

Man City outcast Nasri has Chinese and Italian options to consider, claims agent

Samir Nasri has options to consider in China and Italy as he prepares to head for the Manchester City exits, claims the midfielder’s agent.

The France international was among those deemed surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium following the arrival of Pep Guardiola as manager in the summer of 2016.Like Joe Hart, Nasri was allowed to spend last season away from England on loan, with La Liga side Sevilla snapping him up.

He is now back at City for pre-season training but is expected to be on the move again during the current transfer window, with CSL clubs expressing an interest and the presence of Monchi at Roma sparking talk of a possible switch to the Serie A side.

Nasri’s representative, Alain Migliaccio, told Romanews.eu on his client’s future: “The player is still owned by Manchester City and we are evaluating several issues.“There is the possibility of a transfer to China. With regards to Italy, there are two clubs interested who we have already talked to. They are top level teams.

“Monchi wanted him at Sevilla and knows him well. A city and a squad like Roma could certainly be very interesting for Nasri. That’s where the motivation comes from.

“Monchi knows what he wants and where he wants to go. He already has the project in mind: he sold important players, but has the right alternatives in his pocket.

“We want to understand the structure of the Roma option and work out if Samir can really fit into the Roma project. As far as we’re concerned, we want to evaluate the situation well and understand the project.

“Nasri really likes the city, but a move to Rome would also depend on who is leaving from the midfield - Monchi is evaluating it.“Samir can work in the centre as well as going wide. There will certainly be surprises and there are many things to be evaluated.”

Nasri joined City from Arsenal for £25 million in 2011 and has tasted two Premier League title triumphs and a FA Cup win with the club.He has made more than 170 appearances, scoring 26 goals, but managed just one outing under Guardiola before being moved on.

The 30-year-old signed a new five-year contract at the Etihad in 2014 so is tied to City for another two years if they are unable to get a deal done this summer.
(#8353)
Old

07-12-2017, 10:30 AM

'Matic fits the bill for Man Utd' - Neville feels Chelsea midfielder would be a shrewd addition

Manchester United’s interest in Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic makes sense to Gary Neville, with Jose Mourinho in need of another holding option.The Red Devils have offered a 12-month contract extension to Michael Carrick in that area of the field, and made him club captain in the wake of Wayne Rooney’s departure.

They also saw Ander Herrera shine in a defensive midfield post last season, earning him the club’s Player of the Year award.Neville is, however, of the opinion that United need more cover and feels Matic, as a proven Premier League performer, would tick all of the boxes.

The legendary former full-back told Sky Sports: "Michael Carrick has obviously got one more year but he can't play every single week so they do need to have that player who can come in and do the same job"And Nemanja Matic would be able to do that. So I think United do need a holding midfield player.

"Morgan Schneiderlin was let go earlier in the season and Bastian Schweinsteiger didn't get a game."So you're talking about there needing to be a replacement for them and ultimately Matic would fit the bill."

Matic helped Chelsea to the Premier League title in 2016-17, the second time he has claimed that particular trophy since being brought back to England by Mourinho in January 2014.

The 28-year-old impressed alongside N’Golo Kante, with Cesc Fabregas providing a further option, and Neville is surprised to see Antonio Conte considering a sale.He added: "It's a strange one for Chelsea to let him go because I thought he was really good for them with Kante.

"I think they need to strengthen, so I'm not sure why they're letting him and they must have a replacement."Chelsea have been heavily linked with Monaco’s Tiemoue Bakayoko, with that interest sparking the Matic to United talk.The Red Devils are also said to be considering the Frenchman, though, along with Tottenham’s England international Eric Dier.
(#8354)
Old

07-12-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
'Matic fits the bill for Man Utd' - Neville feels Chelsea midfielder would be a shrewd addition

Matic hodaiath Lukaku ge deal 1kata wechcha de nisa Chelsea la Matic wa apita sell karaida kiyana 1kanam sure naha.

Anyway mamanam godak kamathi Matic wa ganna try karanne nathiwa Fabinho wa ganna try karanawanam.Mokada age 1ka athin unath Fabinho patta
(#8355)
Old

07-12-2017, 10:34 AM

James Rodriguez didn't have the character to succeed at Madrid – Sanchez

Former Real Madrid star Hugo Sanchez believes James Rodriguez lacked the character to play for the La Liga and Champions League titleholders.James ended his time with Madrid on Tuesday, moving to Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich on a two-year loan deal with the option of a permanent transfer.

The 25-year-old fell down the pecking order at the Santiago Bernabeu following Zinedine Zidane's arrival in January 2016 – starting just 13 La Liga matches as Madrid dethroned Barcelona last season.

James will now reunite with former boss Carlo Ancelotti but Sanchez – who won five La Liga titles during his time in the Spanish capital – questioned the Colombia international."James needed to prove to Zidane that he can trust him in every game, not just the once but also the next one," Sanchez told Radio MARCA.

"One's character has to harden and that's what James was missing."To play for Real Madrid, you have to put a little more in."Sanchez is also hopeful Madrid can keep hold of Spanish forward Alvaro Morata amid growing speculation of an off-season departure.

Morata was tipped to join Manchester United before they signed Romelu Lukaku, while Premier League champions Chelsea have emerged as a possible destination as the former Juventus star searches for more game time.Despite the uncertainty, Morata was included in Madrid's 26-man squad for the International Champions Cup in the United States.

"To sell Morata is a luxury that I hope is not necessary," Sanchez added."It is clear that he prefers to be playing than warming the bench, and especially given that next year there is a World Cup, where he wants to start for the Spanish national side."
(#8356)
Old

07-13-2017, 01:50 AM

'I joined Arsenal for the challenge' - Lacazette excited to prove himself in Premier League

Alexandre Lacazette has expressed delight at moving to Arsenal, admitting that he joined the club 'for the challenge.'The France international forward became the club's record signing after moving from Lyon for £52 million, but already feels part of Arsene Wenger's squad.

He has been impressed with what he has seen so far at the club, and is looking forward to making his first appearance."I'm very happy to be in Arsenal colours and I'm eager to play for Arsenal," the 26-year-old told reporters.

"I joined Arsenal for the challenge and playing in the Premier League is very important. It's the best league in the world and Arsenal play fantastic football.

"I feel very well. They train technically and physically, which is comparable to what I'm used to. I feel really integrated by the rest of the squad."Lacazette is due to make his Gunners debut on Thursday, July 13 against Sydney FC, with the Gunners also taking on Western Sydney Wanderers two days later during their pre-season trip to Australia.

Arsenal then travel to China to compete in the International Champions Cup, where they will face Bayern Munich and Chelsea before returning to England to meet Benfica and Sevilla in the Emirates Cup.
(#8357)
Old

07-13-2017, 01:52 AM

'I'm still an Arsenal player' - Giroud plays down transfer speculation

Olivier Giroud has admitted he is not sure what will happen regarding his future at Arsenal, but is prepared to face the pressure if he stays at the club.

The Gunners signed Alexandre Lacazette for a club record £52 million from Lyon and he is expected to be Arsene Wenger's first-choice striker next season, meaning Giroud faces a battle for a place in the team.

Giroud started just 11 Premier League games last season, but scored 12 goals in 29 league appearances for Arsenal.However, the arrival of his fellow Frenchman could see those starts further reduced, and it has been speculated he may leave the club.West Ham and Everton have both been linked, but the 30-year-old is adamant that he does not know if he will move during the transfer window.

"Honestly, I don't know at the moment but I'm still an Arsenal player so I try to be professional like I always have done and prepare well for next season," Giroud told reporters.

"Obviously there will be more competition, even more than last year, but it's always nice for a striker to feel the pressure. I always deal with it."I've been through some difficulties these last years but I always succeed to bounce back. This one, I don't know. This year I don't know about my future so I can't tell you more. I'm focused on pre-season."
(#8358)
Old

07-13-2017, 01:52 AM

PSG beat Man City to Alves by offering whopping £230,000-per-week deal

Paris Saint-Germain beat Manchester City in the race for Dani Alves by offering the Brazilian a huge contract worth £230,000 per week, Goal understands.

City had reached a verbal agreement with Alves more than a fortnight ago and had been so confident that he would be joining the club that they had already arranged media activities for him on their pre-season tour of the United States.

As late as Tuesday afternoon, City chiefs were still expecting the right-back to arrive in Manchester later this week, only to see him land in Paris to undergo a medical.

The French club's offer is almost double what City had agreed with Alves, who persuaded Juventus to cancel his contract by insisting he wanted to work with Pep Guardiola once again.

City were caught on the hop by Alves' decision and Guardiola, who dined with the Brazilian last Friday, is said to be livid at missing out on the player he coached at Barcelona.

Sources in France have suggested City made a last-ditch counter offer to Alves, matching what he would earn in Paris, though City officials insist they were unwilling to go anywhere near those figures and will now turn their attentions elsewhere.

City want to bring in four full-backs this summer and remain confident they will land Tottenham right-back Kyle Walker, as well as left-backs Benjamin Mendy, of Monaco, and Ryan Bertrand, of Southampton.

The Blues have been working hard to close a deal for Mendy over the past 10 days and are determined to have the France international in the squad for Monday's flight to the United States for pre-season.

City had been planning to sign Alves since April but will now have to find an alternative option for the second right-back role, having already scouted and discounted several options from across Europe.
(#8359)
Old

07-13-2017, 01:53 AM

Pereira eager to impress Mourinho in search of Man Utd role

Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira is eager to impress Jose Mourinho on the club's pre-season tour to the United States so he can earn himself a place in the first-team squad.

Pereira spent last season on loan at Granada, who were relegated from La Liga, but is back with United and training with the first-team squad, including new signing Romelu Lukaku.

The 21-year-old hopes he can do enough to catch Mourinho's attention and boost his chances of adding to a tally of five Premier League appearances with the club.
"I am very happy that I am back and I can be part of this team," Pereira told MUTV.

"I will try to do my best to stay here, get an important role for the season, to help my team-mates and to impress the manager."It boosts me that the people here trust the young players. I am very happy for the young players and I want to be a part of this team as well."

On the club's signings of Victor Lindelof and Lukaku, he said: "I am very pleased to see them and I am very happy that they are with us. Hopefully they can help us a lot this season and in the years ahead."
Despite relegation, Pereira enjoyed 35 league games for Granada last season, scoring five goals."It was a good experience, I learned a lot of things and hopefully I can use them now here back at United," he said.

"Of course I have been thinking all about [United's matches], but I was focused when I was there to play well, to learn a lot, to improve so I can come back more ready to play and to help my team-mates over here."United face LA Galaxy in their first pre-season encounter this weekend.
(#8360)
Old

07-13-2017, 01:55 AM

Chelsea's Loftus-Cheek joins Crystal Palace on loan

Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek has joined Crystal Palace on a season-long loan deal.

The England Under-21 international has struggled to make an impact since Antonio Conte's arrival at Stamford Bridge, with his appearances limited to just 32 minutes of Premier League action last season.

He becomes Frank De Boer's first signing since replacing Sam Allardyce as manager of the Eagles, and the 21-year-old was thrilled to move to Selhurst Park.

"I had the option of coming to Palace and I thought that it would be great for me,” he told the club's official website.

“I live not too far away, I was born in Lewisham and Palace is good club so I thought it’s a good chance to play here and be a part of the team.

"They have a very strong team and I’d like to be a part of that this season."
Loftus-Cheek has made 22 Premier League appearances to date, and will battle with the likes of Yohan Cabaye and Jason Puncheon for a place in the starting XI at Palace.