ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#9851)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2017, 10:50 PM

Montella OUT & Ancelotti IN?
(#9852)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond reputeWolverine GTR has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2017, 10:55 PM

Wenger: Ozil back to his best for dominant Arsenal

Mesut Ozil was in fine form as Arsenal ran riot against Everton in the Premier League on Sunday, with Gunners manager Arsene Wenger claiming the playmaker was back to his best.

Arsenal piled more misery on the under-pressure Toffees boss Ronald Koeman with a dominant display at Goodison Park, cruising to a 5-2 triumph on Merseyside.

It provided a fitting response to their defeat at Watford last time out and Ozil – who could well leave in the January transfer window with his contract expiring at the end of the season – put on a scintillating showing on his return to the starting XI.

"I would say [he is back to his best]," Wenger told Sky Sports after his side secured a first away win of the league season."I told him after the game that a fit Ozil is completely different. If you're not at your best physically, no matter how good you are, you are at a handicap."It's very difficult to single out any performances as everyone played very well. It was important to get our first win away from home."

Arsenal started on the front foot, though a stunning Wayne Rooney strike saw Everton teak the lead against the run of play. However, the Gunners responded – Nacho Monreal levelling before the interval, while Ozil headed in Alexis Sanchez's cross shortly after the restart.

Idrissa Gueye's dismissal for a second bookable offence left Everton even more vulnerable and Arsenal soon had a third with Ozil turning provider for Alexandre Lacazette, with Aaron Ramsey and Sanchez adding further gloss to the victory either side of Oumar Niasse's scrappy effort to mark Wenger's 68th birthday in style.

"After Wayne Rooney's goal, we should have been 2-0 or 3-0 up, but we were 1-0 down," Wenger continued."We didn't panic and maintained our focus. Once we equalised, it was all us for the rest of the game.

"I was [concerned] because recently we've been punished for every mistake we make away from home. But I knew there was a long time to go.
"Our away performances this season have not been rewarded."
(#9853)
Old

10-22-2017, 10:56 PM

'It's not the time to be crazy' - Koeman calls for calm after Everton thumping

Ronald Koeman insisted it is "not a time to start to be crazy" after Everton dropped into the Premier League relegation zone with a 5-2 loss at home to Arsenal.Everton suffered their fifth top-flight defeat this season despite taking the lead against Arsene Wenger's side through Wayne Rooney in the first half.

The Toffees crumbled after Idrissa Gueye was shown a second yellow card in the 68th minute, with the heavy defeat adding to the pressure on Koeman. However, the Dutchman called for calm.

"We played against the top five from last season but this is not the position on the table that is good for Everton and I understand [that]," Koeman told Sky Sports.
Everton 9/4 v Leicester"I've been managing a long time and don't tell me what can happen. I don't think it's too late.

"It's not a time to start to be crazy I'm responsible for the team. We lost 5-2 today, it's a big result even against teams like Arsenal. We will see what will happen."I told the players I believe in them, in their commitment … The decision is not in my hands."

The former Southampton boss pointed to Gueye's dismissal as the turning point, claiming Everton still had a chance with 11 men on the pitch."Of course, the final result is really very disappointing," he said. "At 2-1 we stayed in the game. OK, I need to say Arsenal was the better team, had the better chances, but at 2-1 you can get a point.

"After the sending off of Gana it was really difficult. It brought more space to Arsenal and then honestly they have the qualities to break you down and that happened and that's disappointing.

"I think we had a good start in the game. We fought for everything in the first half but sometimes it's impossible to stop everything, [Jordan] Pickford stopped a lot of balls in the first half but that's football."They have such high-quality players and it's difficult. After the sending off it's more difficult to stay in the game."
(#9854)
Old

10-22-2017, 10:57 PM

Lindelof is losing Mourinho's trust with mistakes, says Hargreaves

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof is losing the trust of Jose Mourinho, according to former United midfielder Owen Hargreaves.

The Sweden international was called upon during United's Premier League fixture against Huddersfield on Saturday due to Phil Jones being forced off with an injury.

Soon after, the Terriers scored a quickfire double with Lindelof involved in both goals.Marcus Rashford pulled a goal back for United in the second half but it was not enough to deter the club's first defeat of the season.

And former United man Hargreaves, who picked up a Premier League title and a Champions League trophy during his four seasons at Old Trafford, believes Lindelof's difficult start to life in Manchester has seen his manager lose faith.

"He's really struggled," Hargreaves told BT Sport. "Obviously at Benfica he played incredibly well in the Champions League, some great performances."But we saw him struggle against Real Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup and today he was involved in both goals.

"He was thrust into action when Phil Jones went off injured and he's come on and really, really struggled."For Mourinho you have to earn his trust and I think today he's lost some of that with his performance."

Lindelof has made just two substitue appearances in the Premier League since signing for United from Benfica in a £40 million move in the summer.
(#9855)
Old

10-22-2017, 10:59 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 'minimum' five or six years left, claims Raiola

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a "minimum" of five or six years left as a player, according to his agent Mino Raiola.

Ibrahimovic enjoyed a wonderful first season at United before suffering serious knee ligament damage in April, an injury which is expected to keep him out of action for the rest of the year.

Despite that setback and his lengthy rehabilitation, United opted to offer him a new one-year deal and it was confirmed in August that he was to remain at the club for this season.

Although it remains to be seen how the 36-year-old fares upon his return, Raiola is adamant that he could play into his 40s, before joking how they are going to change their relationship in terms of finances."He has so much in him," Raiola told Expressen. "I think minimum another five or six years. I won't let him stop, he has to work for me now.

"I have been working for him for several years, now it's my turn. My children are grown up and I need money."We have agreed that he is only working for me for five years now. So we're flipping it now. The salary comes to me and he gets the commission."

Raiola expects to continue to have a close bond with Ibrahimovic when he does eventually retire, though he does not necessarily think the striker will make a particularly good coach.

"He will always be in my life if he is a football player, carpenter, investment banker, director or coach," he added. "It does not matter. But f*ck, God help the one who gets him as a coach.

"I want to see the player saying Zlatan does not know what he is talking about. If there is a meeting when Zlatan finds someone who thinks he's better than him, I want a hidden camera."

United have not set a specific return date for Ibrahimovic, but Raiola is certain that he is making great progress, even claiming that Dr Freddie Fu – the doctor overseeing his rehab – wants to study his knee because it is 'the best' he has seen."Yes, they [medical scientists] want to [study his knee], Fu says so," said Raiola.

"He says he has never seen such a strong and pure knee after such a long career as Zlatan has. Imagine all the bangs [his knee has received]."This is a professor who takes care of athletes from all over the world and works with an American football teams.

"He says he has never seen anything like 40 years. It's the best knee he has ever seen. This damage would be Himalayan to many, but to Zlatan it's a small hill. He will be back soon."
(#9856)
Old

10-22-2017, 11:02 PM

U17 World Cup: Spain 3-1 Iran - Ferran Torres runs rampant as La Rojita march into the semi-final

Spain booked their place in the last-four round of the FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 with a scintillating 3-1 win over Iran in their quarter-final clash held at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Kochi on Sunday.

Abel Ruiz scored in the first half before Sergio Gomez and Ferran Torres sealed the game for Spain in the second half to drain confidence off an unusually defensive Iranian attack. Substitute Saeid Karimi scored the only goal for the Cubs but in the end, La Rojita reigned supreme.

Santiago Denia named an unchanged side for the crucial knockout match against Iran. Abel Ruiz led the line with help from Ferran Torres and Sergio Gomez from the flanks. Mohamed Moukhliss, who has been ever-present in the tournament, joined up with the equally impressive Cesar Gelabert in midfield.Abbas Chamanian made three changes to his side that outscored Mexico in their Round-of-16 fixture. In-form striker Allahyar Sayyad and Hosseinzadeh led the line for the Cubs with Younes Delfi ineligible for the tie due to suspension.

Spain were quick to get on the ball and pass it around like they have always done in Kochi. There were no signs of knockout nerves and the inevitable opening goal came in the 13th minute.

Sergio Gomez freed himself from his marker on the right before finding an unmarked Abel Ruiz in the centre of the box who found the net on his second attempt on target.

Mohamed Moukhliss and Antonio Blanco bossed the centre of the pitch as they rendered the midfield efforts of both Mohammad Ghobeishavi and Mohammad Sharifi useless throughout the first 30 minutes.

With 10 minutes to go before the break, Cesar Gelabert had the perfect opportunity to double his side's lead when the ball fell perfectly for the attacking midfielder inside the box but the Iranian goalkeeper Ali Zadeh was quick to come off his line and block the attempt using his body. The teams ended the first half with Iran having had zero attempts on goal in comparison to Spain's consistent knocks on their opponents' backdoor.

A flowing start to the second half saw the Spaniards push for a second to seal the deal and avoid a nervy end later on in the game. At the hour mark, Sergio Gomez took matters into his own hands and unleashed a ferocious effort through the centre from outside the box that hit the underside of the crossbar and went into the net. The 'goal of the tournament' contender breathed life into the Spanish troops and the third goal game soon after.

Iran's surges forward in search of a goal left spaces in behind for Spain to counter and one such flowing move saw Mohamad Moukhliss deliver an inch-perfect low cross that found the feet of Ferran Torres who made it 3-0.Iran did get their goal three minutes later when a long ball from defence met the head of Sayyad whose diagonal flick found Saeid Karimi who ensured that the ball landed in the back of the net but it ended up as nothing more than a consolation goal.

Spain ended the game as the better side and they will now face Mali in the semi-final of the U-17 World Cup at Navi Mumbai on 25th October.
(#9857)
Old

10-23-2017, 12:43 PM

Marseille 2 Paris Saint-Germain 2: Cavani rescues visitors after Neymar sees red

Edinson Cavani bailed out Paris Saint-Germain and the dismissed Neymar with a stoppage-time equaliser to secure a 2-2 draw against Marseille in Le Classique.

PSG trailed twice and had looked destined for a first defeat to their fierce rivals since November 2011 - with Neymar sent off for two bookable offences – before Cavani curled a dramatic late free-kick into the top corner to rescue a point.Marseille led through Luiz Gustavo in the first half, before Neymar equalised, and then again moved in front when Florian Thauvin lit up a dreary second half.

But the greatest drama was still to come as Neymar - who had been jeered throughout and endured a host of missiles from the home supporters at one point - clashed with Lucas Ocampos moments after his first booking and received his marching orders.

Bouna Sarr squandered an opportunity to seal the points for Marseille and that would prove costly as Cavani - fouled by the substitute - netted a stunning strike to break Marseille hearts.

Cavani and Neymar have not always seen eye to eye this term, with the pair infamously arguing over penalty duties, but it was the Uruguayan's set-piece expertise that ensured his team-mate's indiscipline would not prove costly.

PSG have seen their lead at the Ligue 1 summit cut to four points by champions Monaco this weekend, but they remain unbeaten this term and, for that, both Neymar and Unai Emery must be relieved.

Layvin Kurzawa squandered the first huge opportunity of the night, blasting high over the crossbar after benefiting from a fortunate ricochet as Adil Rami stepped across to challenge on the left-side of the area.A frantic pace contributed to a series of early stray passes from both sides and one such Hiroki Sakai error gave Cavani the opportunity to curl a low effort into Steve Mandanda's grateful arms.

But the opener arrived at the other end after Neymar's uncharacteristically poor first touch gifted possession to Rami. Dimitri Payet moved the ball square to Luiz Gustavo, who drove forward to arrow a magnificent strike into the bottom-left corner of Alphonse Areola's goal.PSG's response should have been immediate, but Cavani contrived to blaze a seemingly simple close-range finish high and wide.

Neymar atoned for his earlier mistake after 33 minutes, however. Adrien Rabiot drew defenders away from the former Barcelona star and then slipped a pass back into his path for a precise left-footed shot that clipped the base of the right-hand post on its way in.Rudi Garcia and Marseille could only have been pleased with their first-half play - despite the equaliser - but PSG assumed complete control after the restart.

Clear-cut openings were few and far between, though, and the first incident of note in the second period saw a delay as Neymar refused to take a corner as objects thrown from the stands rained down on that part of the pitch – the Brazilian eventually sending the ball in as riot police protected him with shields.And, with PSG's threat apparently fading, Thauvin struck. Substitute Clinton N'Jie crossed from the right and the former Newcastle United man nipped in front of Thiago Silva to prod into the net, sparking scenes of wild celebration.

PSG were dealt a further blow when Neymar pushed Ocampos to the ground - aided by an exaggerated fall - and Sarr could have sealed victory when he ran clear and shot at the legs of Areola.

There was one last chance for the visitors, though, and Cavani made it count. Stepping up to take a free-kick in what normally would have been considered to be Neymar's territory, the forward struck gold and stunned the Velodrome into silence.
(#9858)
Old

10-23-2017, 12:45 PM

Real Madrid 3 Eibar 0: Super Asensio spares Ronaldo's blushes

Marco Asensio put in a sparkling display to help Real Madrid overcome LaLiga strugglers Eibar 3-0, while Cristiano Ronaldo's dire form in front of goal continued.The Madrid youngster had not scored since netting a double against Valencia in August, but he took centre stage in the first-half at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Having already crafted a gilt-edged opening for the equally impressive Isco, Asensio played a major part in Madrid's rather fortunate 18th-minute opener - Paulo Oliveira inadevertently turning in the 21-year-old's cross.

Madrid's second goal 10 minutes later was less fortunate, Asensio hammering in first-time from Isco's sublime cut-back.While Asensio was on top of his game, the same could not be said of Ronaldo, who squandered a glut of opportunities either side of the break.

Eibar could have made Madrid pay for Ronaldo's poor finishing if the referee had awarded what looked like a stonewall penalty, before substitute Marcelo wrapped up the points in style with eight minutes remaining as Zinedine Zidane's side moved back to within five points of leaders Barcelona.

Isco should have put Madrid ahead inside a minute but, having been picked out by Asensio, the Spain playmaker failed to beat Marko Dmitrovic.In for the injured Keylor Navas, Madrid's stand-in goalkeeper Kiko Casilla was forced into action soon after - getting down low to keep out Joan Jordan's effort.

Despite a somewhat sluggish opening, however, Madrid soon had their lead, Asensio's cross looping into the top-right corner off the unfortunate Oliveira.Eibar responded well, Casilla again alert to get down low and prevent Takashi Inui's dipping free-kick creeping in.

Any threat of a quick comeback was swiftly cut short, though - Isco whipping in a low cross that Asensio beautifully swept home on the half volley.

Isco and Asensio combined brilliantly again to tee-up Ronaldo, who failed to apply the finish from close range. Madrid's playmaking duo were at it again shortly after the restart, Asensio the provider with an inch-perfect throughball into Isco's path, but Dmitrovic pulled off a fine stop.Casemiro - who had been booked in the first half - was fortunate not to pick up a second yellow card and concede a penalty moments later, as he scythed down Inui in the area.

Ronaldo netted his first LaLiga goal of the season against Getafe last time out, but the Portugal forward could not get the better of Dmitrovic.And Ronaldo's woes continued late on, the 32-year-old slamming a close-range strike into the side-netting, before Marcelo took matters into his own hands.

Fellow substitute Karim Benzema slipped through a brilliant pass - Marcelo spinning clear of his marker to plant a low finish across Dmitrovic and add gloss to the victory.
(#9859)
Old
King GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of lightKing GBN is a glorious beacon of light

10-23-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine GTR View Post
Montella OUT & Ancelotti IN?
that would be great if milan could do that. I dont see any progress with montella
(#9860)
Old

10-23-2017, 12:48 PM

Udinese 2 Juventus 6: Khedira hat-trick inspires Bianconeri rout

A Sami Khedira hat-trick helped Juventus get their Serie A campaign back on track with a sparkling 6-2 win over Udinese despite the first-half dismissal of Mario Mandzukic.

The Bianconeri had taken one point from their previous two games after winning their first six of the season, but a win at Stadio Friuli means they are now just three points behind Napoli at the summit of Serie A.The hosts took an early lead through Stipe Perica, but it was little surprise that a team who have scored more first-half goals than anyone else in the league this season responded in scintillating fashion.

A comical Samir own goal pulled Massimiliano Allegri's side level before Khedira got the first of his treble with a fine header.Mandzukic then received his marching orders midway through the opening period for two quick-fire yellow cards and Udinese took advantage of their numerical superiority just after the break as Danilo headed in.

Juve powered back, though, as a header from Rugani, two superb finishes from Khedira and a late Miralem Pjanic goal secured all three points and put the pressure on Inter and Napoli above them in the table.

Udinese started in emphatic fashion and were ahead after just eight minutes.Perica picked Rugani's pocket just inside the Juventus half before bursting towards the penalty area. The Croatian made light work of Giorgio Chiellini, turning the Italy defender inside out, and fired a crisp left-foot strike past Gianluigi Buffon for his first goal of the season.Their lead did not last long, though, as the visitors pulled level in slapstick fashion in the 14th minute.

Pjanic's corner was delivered with trademark precision, but Brazilian defender Samir got his positioning horribly wrong and sent a thumping header into his own net.Chiellini failed to mirror Samir's accuracy moments later with a back-post header before an incisive move resulted in Juve's second after 20 minutes.

Juan Cuadrado ran into space down the right and delivered a teasing cross into the path of Germany international Khedira, who powered a header into Albano Bizzarri's bottom corner to open his account for the season.Gonzalo Higuain could have put Juve further ahead, crashing an instinctive shot against the post, before a moment of madness from Mandzukic handed the initiative to Udinese.

The Croatia striker was initially booked for confronting Ali Adnan after taking issue with a heavy tackle in the area and then received an immediate second caution for demonstrating vociferously to referee Daniele Doveri.Clearly buoyed by the 31-year-old's dismissal, Udinese started to display more attacking intent and Jakub Jankto was twice denied a leveller just before the break by two outstanding saves from Buffon.Udinese started the second period in similar fashion to the first and equalised just two minutes after the restart.

Rodrigo de Paul sent in an inviting free-kick and Danilo took full advantage of some abysmal marking to send a close-range header past Buffon.

Juve did not have to wait long to reclaim the lead, though, as just five minutes later Rugani met a Paulo Dybala free-kick to send a header in off the post.Another Dybala set piece led to Juve's fourth in the 59th minute. The Argentine's whipped ball was met by Rugani inside the six-yard box, but instead of going for goal the Italian opted to head down towards Khedira, who drilled a left-foot volley home from close range.

Khedira completed his hat-trick with a sweetly struck shot past an exposed Bizzarri in the 87th minute before Pjanic rounded off a memorable evening for Allegri's side in injury time with a deflected shot from long range.