ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Tv ekak lankavata genavanam tax gahanavada? Please help

(#1)
Old
ishan.fdo will become famous soon enough

? Tv ekak lankavata genavanam tax gahanavada? Please help - 12-03-2018, 11:42 PM

Sony tv ekak set una qatar wala 49' sony 1k.
100,000/- walata set une..
Lankava athulata geneddi tax gahanavada??

Please assist me as soon possible?

Thanks,
(#2)
Old
||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light||K~E~M~I~T~H|| is a glorious beacon of light

12-03-2018, 11:44 PM

bump
(#3)
Old
smnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of lightsmnadundk is a glorious beacon of light

12-03-2018, 11:45 PM

bmp
(#4)
Old
modara will become famous soon enough

12-03-2018, 11:45 PM

365 DAYS COMPLETE NAM 55 INCH GANNA PULUWAM TAX NAHA ....
SRI LANKA CUSTOM BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE BALANNA
(#5)
Old
Silly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to beholdSilly point is a splendid one to behold

12-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modara View Post
365 kiwwe
(#6)
Old

12-04-2018, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modara View Post
yah bn me mokadda??? u mean from date of manufacture ?
(#7)
Old
imhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the rough

12-04-2018, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishan.fdo View Post
yah bn me mokadda??? u mean from date of manufacture ?
Your arrival....
From the date that you last departed from SriLanka.

Last edited by imhotep; 12-04-2018 at 12:52 AM.
(#8)
Old

12-04-2018, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
Your arrival....
From the date that you last departed from SriLanka.
Mehemai ape akkala mehe 3 years idan vage innava.. awith awith yanava.. so man awe visit ekata.. egolloth lk enava lagadi. ethakota eyalage athin ewwoth tax nadda?? Habai last departed date nam 2 months vage
(#9)
Old
imhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the roughimhotep is a jewel in the rough

12-04-2018, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishan.fdo View Post
Mehemai ape akkala mehe 3 years idan vage innava.. awith awith yanava.. so man awe visit ekata.. egolloth lk enava lagadi. ethakota eyalage athin ewwoth tax nadda?? Habai last departed date nam 2 months vage
This is a grey area... Sometimes what's left from your allowance from the previous visit can be applied.
I was working overseas for many years and used to visit SriLanka every 5 months for 5 week holiday. One day a customs officer at the airport told me that technically I cannot be even classed as a non-resident - as I have not been outside SriLanka continuously for more than 365 days!
I have bought many things at the airport, but I go to a customs officer first and have a chat. They have always allowed me to buy whatever. I have had no trouble at all.
Bringing in a 49' TV is different, if you are taxed you do have a problem. Don't you guys have friends who return after one year?
(#10)
Old
IKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to allIKL is a name known to all

12-04-2018, 08:30 AM

bump