ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Was LTTE ethical organization?
View Poll Results: Was LTTE ethical organization?
YES 10 9.43%
NO 84 79.25%
I don't know 8 7.55%
Maybe 4 3.77%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

(#1)
Old
LKuser will become famous soon enough

? Was LTTE ethical organization? - 07-14-2018, 09:45 PM

We all know that LTTE was described as a terrorist organization by several and important countries including EU. Apart from common issues that we already know, one of friends in Facebook said LTTE was ethical in some area. Eg: There was no accusation of wartime rape crime including on enemy’s woman. You may see some more points here about LTTE. I welcome very neutral comment. BTW, we all know LTTE was unique organization.

Read and understand my point before you comment. I need a valid reference to reply some pro-LTTE members. Especailly, I'd like to hear that was LTTE raped Sinhalese woman. If so, give me reference from valid sources like SL Government. media, etc. I don't want your own point of view. With your POV, I cannot argue with pro-LTTE. They cleary gives evendence that SLA raped Tamil woman. I cannot prove that LTTE raped Sinhalese woman.

Last edited by LKuser; 07-15-2018 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Clarification
(#2)
Old

! Some more... - 07-14-2018, 09:51 PM

I would like to here some more options as per the below: (Copied from the site)
  • There was no liberation organization that had unique uniform like LTTE.
  • There was no liberation organization like tigers that built beautiful and symmetrical graveyards for its members.
  • LTTE lost more than 30,000 fighters including more members of suicide squads than any organizations.
  • Liberation Tigers had all type of military structure such as army, navy and air force, and elite units. Also, it had a government structure including justice, economy, finance, admiration, political, etc.
  • Unlike other organizations, LTTE declared national flag, national emblem, national color, national flower, national animal, national tree and national bird for proposed motherland.
  • Only rebel organization that gave military funeral respect to killed enemy soldiers.
  • LTTE members were prohibited on prostitution/illegal intercourse, alcohol, drugs and smoking habits.
  • Unlike under government of Sri Lanka, LTTE controlled area had less crimes including bribery, rape, violent, robbery, etc.

Last edited by LKuser; 07-14-2018 at 10:04 PM.
(#3)
Old

07-14-2018, 10:05 PM

If possible please translate the main ideas into Sinhala and Tamil. Thanks
(#4)
Old
shamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really niceshamil45 is just really nice

07-14-2018, 10:27 PM

ශිෂ්ඨසම්පන්න සන්විධානයක්.පොඩි කේස් එකකට තියෙන්නේ.

1 එයාලා තමුන්ගේ ජනතාව, ශීල්ඩ් එකක් විදියට තියාගත්තා හමුදාවට පහරදෙන්න ඔවුන් ආරක්ශාවී.

2 අනිත් ද්‍රවිඩ සන්විධාන විනාක්ශකලා, ඒඅය එකම නියෝජිතයා විදියට පෙනී හිටිමින්.සටන් විරමකාලේ කොන්දේසියක් උනේ අනිත් සන්විධාන නිරායුධ කරන්න කියලයි.

3 ළමා සොල්දාදුවන් තියාගත්තා.

4 සෙක්ස් ගැනනම් ඉතින් පොඩි එවුන් නීති රකින්න ඇති, ලොකු උන්ගෙන් තමයි අහන්න ඔනේ.කොන්ඩම් එහෙම තැන තැන දැම්මේ නැතෙයි කියලා.

' There was no blame of raping enemie's women..... etc '

පීසා හොරෙක් කැලේක ඉන්නවා මාසගානක්.
උගේ මව කියනවා, පුතාට මේ මාසහයේ පීසා හොර චෝදනාවක් නෑ කියලා.අම්ම හරි. කැලේ පීසා නෑනේ. තිබ්බනම් ඉතින් කයි.රැකපු සිල් වෙනෙයි රැකුන සිල් කියන්නේ ඒවට.

Last edited by shamil45; 07-14-2018 at 10:32 PM.
(#5)
Old
djnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud ofdjnick has much to be proud of

07-14-2018, 10:31 PM

what a tough question
(#6)
Old
dayt0na has a spectacular aura aboutdayt0na has a spectacular aura aboutdayt0na has a spectacular aura aboutdayt0na has a spectacular aura aboutdayt0na has a spectacular aura about

07-14-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamil45 View Post
ශිෂ්ඨසම්පන්න සන්විධානයක්.පොඩි කේස් එකකට තියෙන්නේ.

1 එයාලා තමුන්ගේ ජනතාව, ශීල්ඩ් එකක් විදියට තියාගත්තා හමුදාවට පහරදෙන්න ඔවුන් ආරක්ශාවී.

2 අනිත් ද්‍රවිඩ සන්විධාන විනාක්ශකලා, ඒඅය එකම නියෝජිතයා විදියට පෙනී හිටිමින්.සටන් විරමකාලේ කොන්දේසියක් උනේ අනිත් සන්විධාන නිරායුධ කරන්න කියලයි.

3 ළමා සොල්දාදුවන් තියාගත්තා.

4 සෙක්ස් ගැනනම් ඉතින් පොඩි එවුන් නීති රකින්න ඇති, ලොකු උන්ගෙන් තමයි අහන්න ඔනේ.කොන්ඩම් එහෙම තැන තැන දැම්මේ නැතෙයි කියලා.

' There was no blame of raping enemie's women..... etc '

පීසා හොරෙක් කැලේක ඉන්නවා මාසගානක්.
උගේ මව කියනවා, පුතාට මේ මාසහයේ පීසා හොර චෝදනාවක් නෑ කියලා.අම්ම හරි. කැලේ පීසා නෑනේ. තිබ්බනම් ඉතින් කයි.රැකපු සිල් වෙනෙයි රැකුන සිල් කියන්නේ ඒවට.

bump
(#7)
Old
ruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to beholdruchira55 is a splendid one to behold

07-14-2018, 10:53 PM

They have invented fucking suicide bombing. So why not? I agree, UNIQUE AS FUCK.
(#8)
Old
TommyJ has a spectacular aura aboutTommyJ has a spectacular aura aboutTommyJ has a spectacular aura aboutTommyJ has a spectacular aura aboutTommyJ has a spectacular aura about

Angry 07-14-2018, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKuser View Post
We all know that LTTE was described as a terrorist organization by several and important countries including EU. Apart from common issues that we already know, one of friends in Facebook said LTTE was ethical in some area. Eg: There was no accusation of wartime rape crime including on enemy’s woman. You may see some more points here about LTTE. I welcome very neutral comment. BTW, we all know LTTE was unique organization.
This post is a SCAM. Filled with Guerilla Marketing. Have posted to convince something indirectly. Terrorist means terrorists. No need counter arguments on that. Nazis also had good rules. yet they have killed millions of civilians. LTTE had killed thousands of Civilians including Muslims, Tamils, and Sinhalese.
(#9)
Old
Vandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really nice

07-14-2018, 10:56 PM

LKuser = Rajitha Senarathne
(#10)
Old

cool Fact - 07-14-2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
This post is a SCAM. Filled with Guerilla Marketing. Have posted to convince something indirectly. Terrorist means terrorists. No need counter arguments on that. Nazis also had good rules. yet they have killed millions of civilians. LTTE had killed thousands of Civilians including Muslims, Tamils, and Sinhalese.

I am a citizen of Sri Lanka and I have the right of freedom of speech. You can't simply accuse as scam post. Face the fact and talk! A question: Was LTTE accuse for rape crime as SLA face?

Last edited by LKuser; 07-14-2018 at 11:05 PM.