ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > News
Reload this Page ABC showing Channel 4 film

(#71)
Old
suranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to allsuranga84 is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to suranga84
07-04-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkdood View Post
UPDATE:

ABC1 is showing the film now
එහෙනම් හොඳට වාඩි වෙලා බලන්න
(#72)
Old
coolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to allcoolkasun is a name known to all

07-04-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suranga84 View Post
එහෙනම් හොඳට වාඩි වෙලා බලන්න
(#73)
Old
ARDS will become famous soon enough

07-04-2011, 09:49 PM

adooo thope thathta kotiyekda harako meva promote kara kara inne,, buruva... tho lankaveda inne ?
(#74)
Old
saraprobe will become famous soon enough

Angry 07-05-2011, 07:55 AM

I plead the producer not to broadcast this video,, See what I received,,

Dear Saranga Walimuni,

I am responding to your email about Four Corners, and the screening of the program, “Sri Lanka’s Killing Fields”, which was first broadcast on Channel 4 in the UK on June 14th.
The program forensically investigates allegations that up to 40,000 Tamil civilians were killed as Sri Lankan Government forces moved in to destroy the Tamil Tiger army. The program provides evidence that while the 'Tigers' used civilians as human shields, the Government forces repeatedly shelled civilians who had been offered sanctuary in "no fire zones".
The program also includes confronting and graphic video obtained by Channel 4 which appears to show war crimes on civilians committed by Sri Lankan armed forces and crimes against humanity by the tamil tigers. The ABC is aware that the authenticity of certain video has been verified by independent experts, but challenged by the Sri Lankan Government. Both of these perspectives are made clear in the program.
The ABC is confident that the program is a professional, editorially sound and newsworthy piece of journalism.

Alan Sunderland
Head of Policy & Staff Development
ABC News