ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page සක්වළ යෞවනිය (16+)

(#21)
Old
6feet has a spectacular aura about6feet has a spectacular aura about

12-16-2017, 09:00 AM

Bump
(#22)
Old
Gccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to allGccamila is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to Gccamila
12-16-2017, 11:50 AM

BUMP
(#23)
Old
blue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to allblue_in_rio is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to blue_in_rio
12-16-2017, 12:16 PM

BUMP
(#24)
Old
Tharidu822 will become famous soon enough

12-16-2017, 01:18 PM

bump
(#25)
Old
weponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really niceweponizer is just really nice

12-16-2017, 08:34 PM

Bump
(#26)
Old
anusha.kumara will become famous soon enough

12-16-2017, 08:39 PM

Bump
(#27)
Old
incest_cult has a spectacular aura aboutincest_cult has a spectacular aura aboutincest_cult has a spectacular aura about

Up 12-16-2017, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
This is not a translation?
Nope. Purely my thoughts.
Brief, a woman diagnosed of never recoverying illness which cause her unable to walk forever. Now she is around early 50's. She already suffered around 15years. she get to know about a cure for every illness, desease on earth. It is some sort of biological medicine which makes a total reboot of a person. it will not only make her walk again, but make her young for about 20 - 25 years. So it will goes on...
Bcos of u seems interest, what do you think i include some sexuality... i got lots and lots new ideas though.
(#28)
Old
Hyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to allHyaenidae is a name known to all

12-16-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incest_cult View Post
Nope. Purely my thoughts.
Brief, a woman diagnosed of never recoverying illness which cause her unable to walk forever. Now she is around early 50's. She already suffered around 15years. she get to know about a cure for every illness, desease on earth. It is some sort of biological medicine which makes a total reboot of a person. it will not only make her walk again, but make her young for about 20 - 25 years. So it will goes on...
Bcos of u seems interest, what do you think i include some sexuality... i got lots and lots new ideas though.
Awesome concept, but I'll have to wait until the story is complete Keep 'em coming!
(#29)
Old
malin 122 is a jewel in the roughmalin 122 is a jewel in the roughmalin 122 is a jewel in the roughmalin 122 is a jewel in the roughmalin 122 is a jewel in the roughmalin 122 is a jewel in the rough

12-17-2017, 12:29 AM

Bump
(#30)
Old
Iron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Monger
12-17-2017, 06:50 AM

bump