ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Tabloid
Reload this Page WANTED a 7.1 Speaker system for PC

(#21)
Old
systemoad is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to systemoad Send a message via MSN to systemoad Send a message via Yahoo to systemoad
05-31-2006, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRZ
Altec lansing has super 2.1z almost they are more expensive than their 5.1z
why's that man?? They've got only two 5.1 setups but those are affordable..not like the 2.1s which are much more expensive. So waz the price in SL?
(#22)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to all

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
06-01-2006, 12:18 AM

they got some normal 2.1z which around same price like other brands.
But MX5021 and FX6021 sounds extraordinary so have some high price too.
Like Rs12,000 - 14,000

MX5021

FX6021

MX5021 more powerful and more bass. Good for hiphop etc.. It has 2 midrange drivers 3" each and 1 tweeter 1"
and 6.5" long throw woofer

FX6021 has 6 1" drivers making super clear mids and highs but in my point of view it lacks bass. People say it’s the best but not for me. But sounds bit better than MX5021 in mids coz that 6 mid drivers.

So my choice MX5021! It has lot of inputs, wireless remote, etc.. They even give piece of special cleaning cloth for this system since it has piano black shining. lol
Expect that kinda care from other manufacturers haha

I have tested it with those Logitech Z5500 Digital and all other so called expensive pc speaker systems costs over Rs40,000 but you can't beat the mids and highs of Altec Lansing. Logitech sucks only got booming bass. But since Z5500 is digital and have optical ins it produces good bass than altec MX5021 but no good mids and highs like Altec Lansing. Z5500 way more powerful than MX5021 it has 550W RMS.

Altec Lansing is an American company which has history like from 1920, if you search internet you can find lot of history behind Altec Lansing.

“Altec Lansing speaker systems have formed the backbone of the sound systems in such world renowned places as The United Nations Building, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Disneyland and Disneyworld, New York's Lincoln Philharmonic Center and the Schubert Theatre, MGM's Grand Hotel, The Singapore National Stadium, and The Sydney Opera House, to name a few”

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM – [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#23)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to allGTRZ is a name known to all

06-01-2006, 12:31 AM

Otherthing i forgot to tell, never ever buy Bose guys! They use cheap drivers. If you not sure just check with some1 who paid big $$$ for crap bose.
They just doing it from pure fake advertising.. Sounds like out of this world etc...
They got over sweetened mids thats all.

"No highs, No lows should be a Bose!"

If you have big bucks to spend on bose try nakamichi, JBL, harman/kardon, Marantz etc..

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

(#24)
Old
crazy life is an unknown quantity at this point

06-01-2006, 07:52 AM

I've experienced Creative T7900

it wz awesome!!!!
damn I was like in the movie
(#25)
Old
systemoad is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via ICQ to systemoad Send a message via MSN to systemoad Send a message via Yahoo to systemoad
06-01-2006, 09:36 AM

Quote:
I've experienced Creative T7900

it wz awesome!!!!
damn I was like in the movie
but the wires weren't long enough eh? the bass ain't the best i hear but it's well worth for $xx buks.

yo GTRZ..machan how about Altec's 5.1 setups..they should be better than the 2.1s rite? Although it's not made for pcs u can use it with the rite card and inputs.
(#26)
Old
azaamDAsquad is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to azaamDAsquad
06-01-2006, 02:29 PM

altec 5.1 are made for pc's which support 5.1 ..
(#27)
Old
Administrator

06-01-2006, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemoad
but the wires weren't long enough eh? the bass ain't the best i hear but it's well worth for $xx buks.

yo GTRZ..machan how about Altec's 5.1 setups..they should be better than the 2.1s rite? Although it's not made for pcs u can use it with the rite card and inputs.
Well machan they made for PCs, but you can have many inputs like mp3, tv,dvd,game etc..

5.1s will sound better than normal 2.1s but from bass MX5021 is the best, no other 5.1 can produce that much quality bass. Actually even altec 5.1 will never sound better than FX6021 or MX5021. But they have surround sound and other features.

(#28)
Old

06-01-2006, 11:35 PM

machn those 2 pic spkr up there!! are they wireless... jus saw it
(#29)
Old
Administrator

06-01-2006, 11:39 PM

you mean speaker connections? Then nope
If you asking about the controller yes they have wireless remote controller.

(#30)
Old

06-01-2006, 11:51 PM

then watchA mean by sattelite .. wireless nemei ney...
i have seen sum home theatre system with the 5 spkz wireles.. kool ney machn