ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#31)
Old
ACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZor_911 View Post
iPhones are great , I'm also using a 6s ,And i'm thinking of switching my phones end of the year. But iPhone X sucks because of the notch.It's on the display and cover up a good potion of the screen. I can't believe they decided to go with the notch .
(#32)
Old
eksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really niceeksudda is just really nice

09-14-2018, 03:37 PM

Bump
(#33)
Old
ACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of lightACHIK is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksudda View Post
Bump
tnx.
(#34)
Old
IDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud ofIDG has much to be proud of

09-14-2018, 05:52 PM

bump matath me dawas wala tiyena prashnayak tamai oka
(#35)
Old
buddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to beholdbuddikagayan is a splendid one to behold

09-14-2018, 06:44 PM

bump
(#36)
Old
navinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of lightnavinnuwan is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2018, 07:26 PM

iphone XR එකට වඩා බන් X එක හොදයි බන්
iPhone XS එකට යන්ඩ පුළුවන් නම් හොදයි

හැබැයි Samsung Note9 එක පට්ට කැමරා එක සුපිරියි
(#37)
Old

09-15-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDG View Post
bump matath me dawas wala tiyena prashnayak tamai oka
Ela ela.
(#38)
Old

09-15-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navinnuwan View Post
iphone XR එකට වඩා බන් X එක හොදයි බන්
iPhone XS එකට යන්ඩ පුළුවන් නම් හොදයි

හැබැයි Samsung Note9 එක පට්ට කැමරා එක සුපිරියි

Tnx machan.math hithan inne X ekak ganna.xs eka ganan vediy ban.
(#39)
Old
inspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud ofinspiron has much to be proud of

09-15-2018, 09:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/TheUniversa...1104243456918/
(#40)
Old
KARR will become famous soon enough

09-15-2018, 09:45 PM

Iphone X eka discontinued neda?