ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Colombo - Melbourne Direct Flight

(#11)
Old
SahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of lightSahanJ123 is a glorious beacon of light

11-02-2017, 12:58 PM

approximately 4 hours less than the transits.
(#12)
Old
KadawathaKolla will become famous soon enough

11-02-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SahanJ123 View Post
approximately 4 hours less than the transits.
Great. Singa minimum transit time is 1.5 hours I think
(#13)
Old
hekrock will become famous soon enoughhekrock will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to hekrock
11-02-2017, 01:45 PM

i came to SL from NZ via MEL yesterday.. i brought tickets for NZD 990 (including Auckland to Melbourne via qantas airway) - Apx LKR 108000.00. overall trip is short and smooth than Singapore or Hong Kong Transit.

01. Flight servise is low than Cathey and Singapore or Air new Zeland. i asked apple juise and she brought me orange juise. next time i asked green tea and she bought me normal tea.

02. Food: dont talk about that, for me its almost 9 month since i tasted Milk rice and sambol. shit. its look like eating milk rice at college canteen. no taste. (less spicy is ok since foreigners go. seat next to me (NZ Citizen asked me) what is this? polawa palagena yanna hithunna ban...

03. flight attendend seems not well trained. however, were able to kiss () one before leave the plan (got number too )-the one who served me wrong foods. asked me to call her today night .. pls i am not casanova.. i am bit shy to approch girls. i was suprized too.. i am going to change my departure base on her shift..

04. flight full with LK ppl.. eke nikan katharagama trip eke yanwa wagei.. ape un nagga welawe idan beer and wine.. (i am not an alcoholic) . but after few hours they stop serving.

05. got a chance to visit cokpit

06. 154 bus ekekka gihin bassa wagei ban.. anga tikak ridenawa wadi. may be due to lack of transit.

07. mahasona wage air hosterla hitiya ban.. but bussiness class nam tikak lassana 2k hitiya.

08. tikak saren wage thamai katha kare anith ayata.. (its normal in SL airlines and cathey for South Asians)

09. use it guyz. so our 225 poor mans can eat nah..
(#14)
Old
sthumi has a spectacular aura aboutsthumi has a spectacular aura aboutsthumi has a spectacular aura aboutsthumi has a spectacular aura aboutsthumi has a spectacular aura about

11-02-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekrock View Post
i came to SL from NZ via MEL yesterday.. i brought tickets for NZD 990 (including Auckland to Melbourne via qantas airway) - Apx LKR 108000.00. overall trip is short and smooth than Singapore or Hong Kong Transit.

01. Flight servise is low than Cathey and Singapore or Air new Zeland. i asked apple juise and she brought me orange juise. next time i asked green tea and she bought me normal tea.

02. Food: dont talk about that, for me its almost 9 month since i tasted Milk rice and sambol. shit. its look like eating milk rice at college canteen. no taste. (less spicy is ok since foreigners go. seat next to me (NZ Citizen asked me) what is this? polawa palagena yanna hithunna ban...

03. flight attendend seems not well trained. however, were able to kiss () one before leave the plan (got number too )-the one who served me wrong foods. asked me to call her today night .. pls i am not casanova.. i am bit shy to approch girls. i was suprized too.. i am going to change my departure base on her shift..

04. flight full with LK ppl.. eke nikan katharagama trip eke yanwa wagei.. ape un nagga welawe idan beer and wine.. (i am not an alcoholic) . but after few hours they stop serving.

06. 154 bus ekekka gihin bassa wagei ban.. anga tikak ridenawa wadi. may be due to lack of transit.

07. mahasona wage air hosterla hitiya ban.. but bussiness class nam tikak lassana 2k hitiya.

08. tikak saren wage thamai katha kare anith ayata.. (its normal in SL airlines and cathey for South Asians)

this is what i have expected.. poor service.. this has always been an issue with when you flying SL air line. I genuinely though they would put some good trained people in their. as the tourism is booming in SL an Aussie market has grate potential. if we provide shit service they would go elsewhere
(#15)
Old
Emios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really niceEmios is just really nice

11-02-2017, 02:01 PM

Emirates eketh ohoma thami.apo singapore transit eken passe bonawa bar ekak wage lankawe un.
(#16)
Old
AussieKolla has a spectacular aura aboutAussieKolla has a spectacular aura about

11-02-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:

yako you managed to kiss an air hostess in the flight? tho maara porak ne. How did you pull that off if you are the shy type...
(#17)
Old
scorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of lightscorpion MW is a glorious beacon of light

11-02-2017, 02:14 PM

bump
(#18)
Old
Go-euro is infamous around these parts

laugh 11-02-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:

Nagitapan nagitapan.. uba bahina thanatama awilla. (154 bus route eke )
(#19)
Old
doe has a spectacular aura aboutdoe has a spectacular aura aboutdoe has a spectacular aura about

11-02-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
(#20)
Old
KadawathaKolla will become famous soon enough

11-02-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:

Thank you machan. patta wisthare. this is what I wanted