ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Colombo - Melbourne Direct Flight

(#21)
Old
fakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nicefakerandi is just really nice

11-02-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekrock View Post
i came to SL from NZ via MEL yesterday.. i brought tickets for NZD 990 (including Auckland to Melbourne via qantas airway) - Apx LKR 108000.00. overall trip is short and smooth than Singapore or Hong Kong Transit.

01. Flight servise is low than Cathey and Singapore or Air new Zeland. i asked apple juise and she brought me orange juise. next time i asked green tea and she bought me normal tea.

02. Food: dont talk about that, for me its almost 9 month since i tasted Milk rice and sambol. shit. its look like eating milk rice at college canteen. no taste. (less spicy is ok since foreigners go. seat next to me (NZ Citizen asked me) what is this? polawa palagena yanna hithunna ban...

03. flight attendend seems not well trained. however, were able to kiss () one before leave the plan (got number too )-the one who served me wrong foods. asked me to call her today night .. pls i am not casanova.. i am bit shy to approch girls. i was suprized too.. i am going to change my departure base on her shift..

04. flight full with LK ppl.. eke nikan katharagama trip eke yanwa wagei.. ape un nagga welawe idan beer and wine.. (i am not an alcoholic) . but after few hours they stop serving.

05. got a chance to visit cokpit

06. 154 bus ekekka gihin bassa wagei ban.. anga tikak ridenawa wadi. may be due to lack of transit.

07. mahasona wage air hosterla hitiya ban.. but bussiness class nam tikak lassana 2k hitiya.

08. tikak saren wage thamai katha kare anith ayata.. (its normal in SL airlines and cathey for South Asians)

09. use it guyz. so our 225 poor mans can eat nah..

(#22)
Old
maxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of light

11-02-2017, 02:36 PM

mama december yanawa,, gihin kiyannam
(#23)
Old
SadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to beholdSadSandun is a splendid one to behold

11-02-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadawathaKolla View Post
පොඩි එවුන් එක්ක යන හින්දා බෑලුවේ. එක දිගට යන එක ලේසිද කියලා
yes, direct flight is the best to travel with children
(#24)
Old
shameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to beholdshameera89 is a splendid one to behold

11-02-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
කන්න පොඩ්ඩක් වරකපොල නවත්තන එක තම අවුල
(#25)
Old
Flyboy is on a distinguished road

11-02-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
නවත්තන එක හොදයි බන්.. චූ පාරක් හෙම දාල ඉතුරු ටික යන්න පුලුවන්
(#26)
Old
nvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to allnvhcc89 is a name known to all

11-02-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
ammo
(#27)
Old
KadawathaKolla will become famous soon enough

11-02-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxan View Post
mama december yanawa,, gihin kiyannam
ela. mama early January yanna inne.. balala kiyapan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSandun View Post
yes, direct flight is the best to travel with children
hari
(#28)
Old
maxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of lightmaxxan is a glorious beacon of light

11-02-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadawathaKolla View Post
ela. mama early January yanna inne.. balala kiyapan
mama nam danata kamathi ban transit ekak aran yanna,, eka digata yana ekath kammaline ban,, gihinma kiyannamko,,
(#29)
Old
Lexcoc is just really niceLexcoc is just really niceLexcoc is just really niceLexcoc is just really niceLexcoc is just really niceLexcoc is just really niceLexcoc is just really nice

11-02-2017, 03:08 PM

Bump
(#30)
Old
Mawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of lightMawathagama is a glorious beacon of light

11-02-2017, 03:13 PM

kohe hari transit ekaka bahala monawa hari kaala poddak awidala yana tharam mata nam kisi gathiyak na. mullakata wela podi nindak ehemath daanna puluwan sapata.

anika thamayi ekaka bari unath anike hari window seat ekak set kara gannath puluwan.