ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Health & Lifestyle
Reload this Page Rubber Slippers Fashion eka... Specialy for girls
View Poll Results: Rubber slippers can use as a fashion for girls..
Yes, they can wear as a fashion... 180 72.87%
Yes, But it has to be developed more... 48 19.43%
No, it is not a fashion..... 36 14.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

(#121)
Old
Sonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of light

07-09-2010, 08:09 PM

Well I like plain black slippers rather than multi-colored fancy flip flops

You must check this thread
How to post a image
(#122)
Old
Nu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to Nu1Dnk
Up 07-11-2010, 11:45 AM

here are some more.....

share what you thunk friends.....
(#123)
Old
nisha500 is a jewel in the roughnisha500 is a jewel in the roughnisha500 is a jewel in the roughnisha500 is a jewel in the roughnisha500 is a jewel in the roughnisha500 is a jewel in the rough

07-11-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu1Dnk View Post

share what you thunk friends.....
wow i like this one...nice colour
thanks
(#124)
Old
anuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of lightanuru_1 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to anuru_1
07-11-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||~R_girl~|| View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djram View Post
i got this

this

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by thilangr8 View Post

cant really figureout watz the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Mysterious - View Post

I like purple , black , pink and sky blue

All black ones cool, guys love specially black slippers, girls i don't knw they have specific color
(#125)
Old
umar103 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to umar103 Send a message via Yahoo to umar103 Send a message via Skype™ to umar103
07-11-2010, 12:17 PM

fashion nan girls cardboard eke unoth kakule dhaaganin...lol
(#126)
Old
Nu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of lightNu1Dnk is a glorious beacon of light

laugh 07-11-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by umar103 View Post
fashion nan girls cardboard eke unoth kakule dhaaganin...lol
Ekatane machan creativity kiyanne. kauruth nohithapu vidihe deyak karala balanawa. ethakota eka nawa nirmanayak wenawane machan..
(#127)
Old

07-11-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadun07 View Post
that's good.. kamathi aya target karala market karanna
Machan, meka dsi market karanda neme kale hode, karanda puluwan level eken thamai kale....

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthr...648662&page=13

kemathi aya innawanam hadaganna....: rolleyes:
(#128)
Old

07-11-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha500 View Post
wow i like this one...nice colour
thanks
Thanks for appriciating my design. you are thanking me for what?
(#129)
Old
lkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to alllkdood is a name known to all

07-11-2010, 05:20 PM

good
(#130)
Old

Oh! 07-12-2010, 11:12 PM

i don't want to make my topic old......

anyone interested on this......:rof l: